Couples Tower Isle details
Tropical gardens and a private beach are part of the picture at Couples Tower Isle – an adults-only retreat where peaceful surroundings are a given.
Peace and quiet is the mantra at Couples Tower Isle. This adults-only hotel is surrounded by gardens dotted with palm trees and tropical blooms. And if you follow the pathways through the greenery, you’ll come to a private sandy beach. It’s home to the Veggie Bar, which serves Natural Juices and fruit smoothies just metres from your sunbed.
A few steps from the sand are the swimming pools. There are 2 of them, and they’re both sea-facing for the best views. They come with built-in whirlpool baths and 1 has a swim-up pool bar, too. If you prefer an all-over tan, meanwhile, you can visit the naturist pool on a tiny island just offshore.
There’s plenty of variety when it comes to dining. You’ve got a buffet restaurant, which serves international dishes at breakfast and lunchtimes, before switching to Mediterranean fare in the evenings. There are also 3 à la cartes, whose dishes span Caribbean, Asian, and Jamaican cuisines.
Location Beachfront 8km from Ocho Rios
About 2 hours
• 3 swimming pools - 1 naturist on Tower Island • Swim-up bars • 4 whirlpool baths • Gardens • Sunbeds • Pool towels • Pool grill
• International buffet for breakfast and lunch • Room service for Continental breakfast • Patio for Mediterranean cuisine for dinner • Bayside for Asian dishes • The Verandah for fine Continental cuisine • Eight Rivers for Jamaican food with a Caribbean twist - dress code applies • Vegetable and juice bar • Pool grill 11.00-18.00 and 22.30-05.00
• Gym • Aerobics • 2 floodlit tennis courts • Beach and pool volleyball • Scuba diving once per day for PADI certified divers and a resort course for beginners • Windsurfing‚ water-skiing‚ snorkelling‚ Hobie Cat sailing, kayaks and sunset catamaran cruise, 5 days a week • Watersport & activity tuition • Glass-bottom boat • Green fees and transport to an 18-hole golf course at Upton Hills Golf Course, 15 minutes away • Tower Island for naturists • Games room • Complimentary excursions
• Nightly entertainment including cabaret, piano bar and resident band • Games room • 4 bars
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Mandatory golf caddy and equipment • PADI scuba diving courses • Spa facilities including aromatherapy‚ facials‚ massages‚ body scrubs and waxing • Beauty salon • Photo shop • Gift shop
This hotel only accepts bookings from couples over the age of 18 years
All rooms have a king-size bed, air-conditioning, a personalised minibar restocked daily with premium brands of your choice, flatscreen satellite TV, bath tub or shower, radio, iPod docking station, hairdryer, iron and board, tea and coffee facilities, nightly turndown service, phone and balcony or terrace. Deluxe garden rooms have a view over the gardens.
We also offer Superior ocean rooms with views of the sea, Premier ocean rooms, Garden junior suites, Ocean junior suites and 1 bedroom suites.
Premier ocean rooms are located in the new building on the 1st and 2nd floors, or the main building and have sea views.
Garden junior suites have a sitting area, walk-in shower and whirlpool bath, bathrobes and a garden view
Ocean junior suites have a sitting area, a walk-in shower or a whirlpool bath, bathrobes and a sea view.
1 bedroom suites have a separate living room with a sofa, chair and table and a sea view.
• Full Board • Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including premium brands • Complimentary excursions to Dunn’s River Falls and a sunset catamaran cruise • Complimentary shopping trips to Ocho Rios • Unlimited green fees and transport to an 18-hole golf course at Upton Hills Golf Course, 15 minutes away • All gratuities and taxes • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide