Couples Sans Souci details
With a beachside setting, a luxury spa and regular pilates and yoga classes, the Couples Sans Souci is the perfect place to unwind.
This hotel has been awarded a place on the Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List for 2013, so you know you can expect good things. The property has been designed to put you in the traditional Jamaican ‘no worries’ state of mind. It's tucked away from the rest of the world on top of a rocky outcrop, and it looks out over the calming scene of a spotless white beach and the Caribbean Sea.
The facilities have been created with Zen in mind. There are four swimming pools to relax in, one of which is a mineral pool with rejuvenating properties. There’s a seaside spa, too, which has been named the ‘Best in the Caribbean’ by Travel and Leisure Magazine. What’s more, the hotel runs a regular programme of pilates and yoga.
Food is served in four different restaurants. Casanova offers Caribbean fusion dishes like grilled duck breast with West Indian salsa, and Palazzina specialises in global bistro dishes. Then there’s the Beach Grill, which serves grills and salads at lunch before it turns into the Jamaican Bella Vista restaurant in the evenings.
Location• 3.5km to Ocho Rios
• 4 swimming pools • 3 whirlpool baths • 2 swim-up bars • Sunbeds • Pool towels
• Ristorante Palazzina bistro • Bella Vista for à la carte Jamaican cuisine • Beach Grill open during the day and 23.00-06.00 • Ristorante Casanova for à la carte Caribbean dinner, inside and outdoors • Weekly Starlight Gala on the lawns • Tuesday night beach barbecue • Charlie's Spa Bar for natural juices • In-suite dining available 7 nights a week 06.00-23.00 • Please note: Restaurants are closed Tuesday and Friday nights
• Watersports with instruction including water-skiing, Hobie Cats, windsurfing, scuba diving for certified divers and a resort course for beginners, kayaks and snorkelling trips • Glass-bottom boats • Dunn's River Falls tour • Trip to Margaritaville • Shopping shuttle to Ocho Rios including Island Village, Soni's Plaza, Gem Pallace and Tajmahal • Unlimited golf at the Upton Hills Golf Course - transfers and green fees included • Volleyball • Aqua aerobics • Floodlit tennis with lessons • Croquet • Bicycles • Pool table • Fitness centre with gym and aerobics studio • Yoga classes • Pilates • Indoor games room • Table tennis • Pool sports
• Live entertainment • Live music • Shows • Starlight Gala • Wandering musicians • Weekly beach party • Piano bar • Lounge
• Free Wi-Fi • Internet access • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa • Massage and beauty treatments • Boutique • Gift shop • PADI scuba diving course • Golf equipment and mandatory caddy charge • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sitting area, in-suite dining, flatscreen satellite TV, iPod docking station, minibar - some drinks at a charge, tea and coffee facilities, iron and board, hairdryer, bathrobes and nightly turndown service. Deluxe ocean suites are as standard with a king-size bed and limited sea view but without a balcony.
We also offer Limited sea-view deluxe ocean verandah suites, 1 bedroom beachfront suites and 1 bedroom oceanfront suites.
Limited sea-view deluxe ocean verandah suites also have a balcony.
1 bedroom beachfront suites have a separate seating area, separate shower, whirlpool bath and balcony or patio with sea view.
1 bedroom oceanfront suites have facilities as per Beachfront suites but with an ocean view.
Honeymooners staying 7 nights or more get a room upgrade subject to availability, 30 minute massage each and sparkling wine. Offer valid for travel within 30 days of wedding. Please state 'Honeymooners' at time of booking and travel with a copy of your wedding certificate.
Ultra All Inclusive
• Full Board • Room service • Unlimited premium brand alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks and minibar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide