ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort details
Set on Fuerteventura’s largest beach, this place combines an unbeatable setting with a great entertainment scene.
Just metres from the ocean and surrounded by sand dunes on three sides, this imposing hotel brings a whole new meaning to the phrase ‘beachfront location’. The gorgeous stretch of sand spans more than 11 kilometres, making it the biggest on the island.
Head towards the property itself, and you’ll pass through palm-lined gardens before reaching one of the large pool areas. With two swimming pools, two kids’ pools and even a whirlpool, it’s a pretty lively spot during the day. Games and competitions are regularly put on, and there’s a multi-purpose sports court around the corner.
Things are just as up tempo in the evenings, when live music and cabaret shows are followed by a disco. There’s a lounge bar here, too, serving up a great range of cocktails against a backdrop of terracotta walls and funky multi-coloured lights.
As for the hotel’s bedrooms, they’re modern spaces with extras like satellite TV and air-conditioning. Most of the ones in the main building come with ocean views, and they all have large balconies. If you fancy a bit more space, opt for a suite or a family room.
When it comes to dining, the two main restaurants serve up buffet meals, with dishes from all over the world on offer. They both have show-cooking too. For traditional local dishes, meanwhile, head to the Canarian à la carte. Or for a taste of the east, book a table at the Asian restaurant.
Location• On the beach • 6km to Corralejo resort centre • 200m to bus stop
• 2 swimming pools, heated in winter at manager's discretion • 2 pool snack bars • Whirlpool bath • Sunbeds and parasols • Gardens
• 2 main buffet restaurants • Show cooking • 2 themed restaurants for dinner - Asian and Canarian • Themed buffet once a week • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • Gentlemen must wear long trousers in the restaurant for dinner
• Table tennis • Multi-use sports pitch • Gym • Shuffleboard • Beach volleyball • Organised games • RiuFit fitness activities and classes
• Full day and evening entertainment programme 7 days a week • Lounge bar • Disco open until 02.00 • Games room • Activities programme at RiuArt several times a week
• 2 children's pools, heated in winter • RiuLand kids' club • Daytime entertainment programme for children aged 4-7 and 8-12 years at RiuLand kids' club • Cots
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Billiards • Souvenir shop with newspapers • Hairdresser • Beauty salon • Massage • Laundry service • Internet room
All rooms have air-conditioning in summer months, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms sleeping up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed and balcony are all located in the annexe, separate to the main building, within the resort complex.
All rooms in the main building are of a higher standard than those in the annexe.
We also offer Sea-view rooms and Single rooms with sea view - in the main building, Suites with sea view - in the main building, and Family rooms - in the annexe.
Suites sleep up to 3 adults, or 2 adults and a child. They have a sea view, and are located in the main building. Please note that there's no cot space when the room is fully occupied.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 with twin beds, 2 extra beds in the lounge and are located in the annexe.
Sea-view rooms sleeping 2 with twin beds are located in the main building.
• Full Board meals • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide