Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort details
This top-notch resort has a great reputation for its incredible range of activities and its impeccable design. Boasting five swimming pools, with well-equipped sun terraces, three bars, and an abundance of sports facilities that include mountain bike hire with guides, beach volleyball, tennis, and just about every water sport under the sun, the Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort goes out of its way to make sure your stay is filled with fun. If you fancy some down time, head over to the spa for a massage or get a facial while the kids have their run of he children’s pools, mini disco, and kids’ club.
Location• 300m to beach and beach club • 1.6km to resort centre • 300m to public bus stop • Free bus runs to the sand dunes
• 5 swimming pools • Sunbeds and parasols • Towels • Shower area
• European buffet restaurant • Italian and Spanish themed restaurants
• 2 tennis courts • Waterpolo • Introductory trial scuba dive - for over 12s • Multi-sports court • Gym - for over 16s • Sauna - for over 16s • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Basketball • 5-a-side football
• Entertainment programme • Activities programme • Plaza bar • Disco lounge bar • Lobby bar • Live music and shows • Theatre • Card room
• Children's pools • Splash pool • Mini-disco • Hotel-run kids' club from 4yrs • Entertainment and activity programme in three age groups: 'Mini's, 'Kids' and 'Teenies'.
• 24hr reception • Courtesy bus to beach, selected times - subject to weather conditions and numbers • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis floodlighting, equipment and professional coaching • Mountain bike hire with hotel guides • Scuba diving lessons - from 12yrs • Pool table• Internet • Supermarket • Laundry service • Spa centre with a range of massage and beauty treatments - from 16 yrs • Beauty salon • Windsurfing, surfing and snorkelling - available nearby under separate management
All suites have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, fridge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard suites are All Inclusive Junior suites and sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with twin beds and a double sofa bed. Junior suites for sole occupancy available on the All Inclusive basis only.
We also offer Self Catering Junior suites.
Self Catering Junior suites also have kitchenette, coffee making facilities, toaster and kettle.
• Free return bus tickets to the beach • Honeymoons & anniversaries: guests on honeymoon or celebrating a silver or golden anniversary receive a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, bathrobe & slippers and a candle-lit dinner in a speciality restaurant including a bottle of wine - if booking online, please contact us at the time of booking
All Inclusive Option
• Full board buffet meals • Guests can dine in the Italian buffet restaurant or the Spanish buffet restaurant up to 5 times per week • Snacks • Selected local alcoholic and imported drinks, and non alcoholic drinks • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide