Oasis Papagayo Apartments details
One of the premier resorts for families, the Oasis Papagayo boasts an impressive list of amenities and activities for the entire family. The kids have their own saltwater pool, playroom, playground, and kids’ club while adults can take advantage of massage services and the fitness room. The whole family will enjoy the ten pin bowling alley talent shows, and the exciting Aquapark across the street.
Location• 1km to the town centre • 1.5km to the Old Town • 1.5km to the town beach • 5km to the sand dunes and Corralejo • Family waterpark located opposite the complex, open May-Oct • Local bus to sand dunes stops outside • Close to Oasis Papagayo Commercial Centre - shops open high season only
• 2 swimming pools, both saltwater • Whirlpool bath • Pool snack bar
• Non-smoking air-conditioned buffet restaurant with occasional theme nights • 2nd themed buffet restaurant 5 nights a week including Indian, Canarian, Italian, Chinese and Mexican
• Tennis • Table tennis • Boules • Beach volleyball • Mini-football • 5-a-side football pitch • Watersports
• Hotel-run kids' club • Kids' saltwater pool • Kids' splash pool • Playroom • Playground • Cots • Highchairs in restaurant
• 24hr reception • Wi-Fi in reception • Money exchange • Supermarket • Internet corner • Coin-operated launderette • Ten pin bowling alley • Pool table • Bicycle hire
All apartments have a kitchenette with 2 electric rings, microwave and fridge, fan, TV, phone and hairdryer. Extra facns and extra TV channels can be hired from reception. Maid service 5 times a week, with towels changed twice and linen once a week. TVs with 4 English channels are available to hire. 1 bedroom apartments sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs, 2 bedroom apartments sleep 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Oasis Papagayo Apartments:
in Loulé, Algarve
in Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria