Las Marismas Apartments & Baku Waterpark details
“With two swimming pools and easy access to local beaches, Las Marismas is all set up for family breaks.”
This place is designed to look like a Canarian village. Think whitewashed buildings and volcanic rock gardens planted with cacti and palms. Location-wise, there’s a waterpark right opposite and Corralejo harbour and beach are a 15-minute walk away. Plus, the complex lays on a courtesy bus to the bigger stretches of sand just outside of town.
The pools are set in the heart of the grounds. There are two, and they’re separated by a shaded pool bar. Cushioned sunloungers and cream parasols line the terraces, along with palm and olive trees. And nearby, you’ll find a kids’ pool, plus a minigolf course that weaves its way around cacti gardens.
As for the apartments themselves, they’re fairly big, with teak furniture and peach and yellow soft-furnishings. You get a good-sized balcony or terrace, too, with tables and chairs for dining outside. On the subject of food, apartments also come with kitchenettes.
If you don’t want to go down the self-catering route, though, there are plenty of options. The main restaurant lays on Continental spreads at breakfast, with omelettes and pancakes cooked to order. At dinner, expect roasts, fresh fish and salads. There’s also a poolside restaurant serving up Spanish and international favourites at lunch. Lastly, you’ve got two bars to choose from. Make your way to Las Marismas for pre-dinner cocktails and nightcaps. Or head for the Salon Bar if you like some entertainment with your drinks. It has regular evening shows and live music, plus mini-discos for the kids.
Location• Opposite Baku waterpark • 1km to the resort centre • Courtesy bus to the sand dunes, one return journey daily
• 2 swimming pools - 1 heatable at manager's discretion • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar • Unlimited access to Baku waterpark from May to October
• Buffet restaurant
• Fitness room • Fitness programme 5 times a week including pilates, stretching and step - activities may vary • Tennis • Squash • Beach volleyball • Minigolf • Boccia
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run kids' club 6 days a week • Mini-disco • Playground
• Wi-Fi in public areas • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • Launderette • Mini-market • Internet corner
Free entry to Baku Waterpark is only valid from 16 May-31 Oct. The waterpark is open 5 days a week from 16 May-20 Jun and 20 Sep-31 Oct 2011, and 7 days a week from 21 Jun-19 Sep 2011.
All apartments have a bath/shower, ceiling fan in the bedroom, TV - limited channels, telephone and balcony or terrace. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with twin beds, a sofa bed and a child bed in the lounge. 2 bedroom apartments sleep up to 5 adults and 1 child with 2 twin bedrooms, a sofa bed and a child bed in the lounge.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks at pool bar 10.00-13.00 and 15.00-16.00 • Coffee, tea and cakes 15.30-17.00 • Selection of local alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks served until 24.00 in Marismas bar salon • Other drinks at a discount • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide