El Mouradi Club Kantaoui
in Port el Kantaoui, Hammam Sousse, Tunisia
El Mouradi Club Kantaoui details
“Footsteps from the beach and with a pool scene worth writing home about, El Mouradi Club kantaoui was made for lazy days in the sun.”
The first thing that strikes you about this place is how spacious it is. It’s home to acres of landscaped gardens, a full-size football pitch, five tennis courts and a private beach. Then there’s the pool scene to consider. You’ve got a huge outdoor number and a glass-roofed indoor one to choose from, so there’s plenty of space to lay your towel.
Inside, rooms are simply styled, with white walls and fuss-free wooden furniture. They all come with satellite TVs, minibars and air-conditioning. Plus, each one has a private balcony or terrace. There’s a handful of bungalows down by the beach, too – ideal if you need more space or want to be closer to the shore.
When it comes to eating and drinking, you’ve got a few options. As well as the main buffet restaurant, there’s a pizzeria, a beachside grill and a lobby bar. For a taste of traditional Tunisia, meanwhile, head for the Moorish café – a cushion-lined coffee house by day and after-dark drinking den by night.
Lastly, in terms of location, the property is set in the heart of Port el Kantaoui. So alongside the beach, there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach. There’s a 36-hole golf course just a ten-minute drive away, too. And when you want to pick up the pace a little, Sousse is just 20 minutes along the coast. Buses run regularly from just outside the hotel.
Location• On the beach • 3km to Port El Kantaoui • 10km to Sousse
45 minutes to 1 hour
• 3 swimming pools, 1 indoor with whirlpool bath • Sunbeds and parasols by the pool and on the beach • Poolside bar • Beach bar
• 4 restaurants - L' espadon buffet, Langoutstine pizzeria, Beach resaurant and Coconut Island restaurant
• Tennis • Minigolf • Archery • French bowls• Non-motorised watersports include windsurfing, canoes and pedal-boats • Aerobics • Football • Basketball • Table tennis • Darts
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Nightclub • Dancing to live music
• Kids' pool • Kids' club 5-12 yrs • Teenagers' club 13-17 yrs • Mini-disco
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Money exchange • Laundry • Boutique • Billiards • Tennis Floodlights • Football court • Fitness centre with massage and Sauna • Video games • Drinks in nightclub • Summer beach party
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, bathroom and balcony or terrace. Standard twin rooms sleep up to 2 adults. Family rooms and Bungalows also available, both sleep up to 4 adults.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late breakfast • 1 gala dinner per person/stay, reservation required • Snacks • Afternoon coffee break • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including spirits, beer, tea and coffee • Local wine, beer and mineral water served during meals • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide