Hotel Royal Kenz
in Port el Kantaoui, Tunisia All Resorts, Tunisia
Hotel Royal Kenz details
A stone’s throw from a beautiful powdery beach, and a short drive to the ancient city of Sousse, the Hotel Royal Kenz provides top-notch accommodations with fantastic amenities. Geared towards adults, your holiday will truly be peaceful as you grab a drink by the pool bar and lounge by the pool. You’ll have a chance to play tennis, minigolf, or scuba dive nearby. If relaxation it at the top of your list, get a massage and stretch out on the sandy beach before the evening entertainment.
Location• 250m from a large expanse of white sandy beach • 3km from the centre of Port el Kantaoui • 8km from the ancient city of Sousse
• 2 pools • Pool bar • Indoor saltwater pool • Pool towels • Sunbeds by the pool and on the beach
We also offer Superior rooms.
• Non-smoking buffet dining room • 2 sittings for evening meals • French à la carte restaurant • Terrace snack bar • Beach bar and restaurant serving lunch in summer • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners • Gentlemen are required to wear trousers to dinner
• Low-key daytime activity programme • Table tennis
• Low-key entertainment • Music • Lounge • Bar • Satellite TV
• Wi-Fi in reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Thalasso centre • 2 tennis courts • Souvenir shops • Hairdresser • Room service until midnight
All rooms have air-conditioning and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double bed or twin beds - 3rd bed is non-permanent. Pool-view rooms and Single rooms available.
Honeymooners get fruit and flowers on arrival. Anniversaries get a free cake in an à la carte restaurant.
• Full Board • 1 dinner per week in the à la carte restaurant - drinks payable • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide