Four Views Monumental details
This contemporary, bustling hotel is situated in the centre of a retail area, and within walking distance of the promenade and the Lido where you will find sunbeds, parasols, and watersports. The heated rooftop swimming pool has a lovely terrace with sun loungers and parasols, and gives you a great perspective of the coastline. When you’re feeling parched, don’t worry--there’s pool bar service to quench your thirst.
Location• Busy central location in a shopping district, within walking distance of bars and restaurants • 100m to seafront and lido, popular with locals • 2.5km to the resort centre • Luggage may be transported separately on the coach transfer
1 hour 15 minutes
• Swimming pool • Heated indoor pool in spa • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Pool snack bar
• Dining room serving buffet breakfast • Dinner buffet service with choice of menu • Guests on Half Board may take lunch instead of dinner • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Well-equipped fitness centre • Spa offering a series of beauty treatments and relaxation techniques, including a sauna, whirlpool bath and steam room • Pool table • Table tennis
• Cabaret • Folklore • Lounge bar • TV area with cable TV • Games and reading area with library and internet corner
• Children's pool • Cots • Highchairs
• Shopping gallery with 18 shops, 3 cafés, 4 restaurants, 2 internet cafés, nail technician, dry cleaners, mini-market, dentist, a medical centre and hairdressers
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with music channels, hairdryer, balcony and sea or mountain view. Standard rooms have 2 beds and sleep a maximum of 2 adults. Single rooms available.
Honeymooners and those celebrating an anniversary get sparkling wine, fruit in room on arrival, two free lunches - during summer only and a free room upgrade - subject to availability
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide