Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort details
“With a beachfront location, a spa and casino, the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort is hard to resist.”
The Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort puts Aruba’s best bits at your fingertips. The hotel sidles up to the long blonde stretch of sand at Palm Beach, and it’s less than ten minutes from the port of Aruba and downtown Oranjestad.
The hotel itself has everything you need to unwind. There’s a large swimming pool with two whirlpool baths and a sun terrace where shade is provided by swaying palm trees. There’s a spa, too, where treatments range from manicures to facials.
The property really comes into its own in the evenings. You can take your pick from three restaurants, each with a different mood. For elegant Italian dining try Caffe Da Vinci and for Caribbean food by the beach, head to Sea Breeze. Later, try your luck in the casino or enjoy a drink in the cocktail lounge.
Location• On the beach
• Swimming pool • 2 poolside whirlpool baths • Pool bar
• 3 restaurants - a main buffet, Seabreeze Bar and Grill and Italian à la carte restaurants • Snack bar
• Fitness centre • Beach volleyball court • Snorkelling • Watersports • PADI scuba diving centre • Boogie boards • Parasailing • Banana boat rides • 4 tennis courts including floodlights and equipment hire
• Activities programme for adults • Live shows • Karaoke • Theme nights • Cocktail lounge • Lobby bars
• Activity programme • Hotel-run kids' club
• Intermezzo Day Spa • Casino • Gift shop • Boutique • Book shop • Internet • Laundry service
All rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 2 double or 1 king-size bed, air-conditioning, TV, telephone, coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron and board and balcony or patio with garden view.
Double rooms are located in the Curacao Tower. Additional rollaway bed available at approximately $15.00 per night payable locally
We also offer Superior rooms.
Superior rooms have facilities as Double rooms plus cable TV, clock radio, mini-fridge and coffee maker and are located in the Aruba or Bonaire Tower with island or resort area view.
Bottle of wine and gift for honeymooners.
Sleeps up to
4 Adults max
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide