Brisas Guardalavaca details
A big All Inclusive with a beach at the bottom of the garden, this hotel is a great choice for a relaxing break.
Rubbing shoulders with a fabulous beach, this hotel has clinched a great spot in Guardalavaca. What’s more, it’s surrounded by palm-filled gardens, giving it a real away-from-it-all vibe. Snaking through the grounds are two large pools. They both have shaded, swim-up bars for in-water cocktails. And you’ll find splash pools for children at both, too. As for the accommodation itself, bedrooms are simply furnished – think cream walls, tiled floors and heavy mahogany furniture. You can also upgrade to a villa-style room. They’re housed in three-storey red-brick buildings and have a distinctly Mediterranean flavour. On the food front, there is a main buffet restaurant serving dishes from across the globe. You’ll also find five à la carte eateries, including Italian, Seafood and Cuban. If you get peckish outside of normal mealtimes, you can head to the snack bar, which is open round the clock. In terms of what else is on offer, there are activities for all ages. Younger guests are taken care of with an under 12s club, plus there’s a long list of watersports on offer. And for something a bit different, there’s a craft market about a 15-minute walk away.
Location Beachfront location in Guardalavaca
• 2 swimming pools • 2 swim-up bars - 1 with swim-up and poolside access • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • 2 pool bars
• Main buffet restaurant serving international cuisine • 1 visit to 3 of the 5 à la carte restaurants per stay - Italian, Cuban, seafood, and 2 international - the Bucanero is a pub during the day but serves beer based dishes in the evening • Snack bar with 24hr drinks and snacks • Lobby bar • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Kayaks • Windsurfing • Snorkelling • Sailing • Hobie Cats • Tennis • Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Football • Basketball • Volleyball • Water polo • Bicycles • Daily activity programme
• Nightly cabaret • Disco
• 2 kids' pools • Kids' club for 4-12yrs • Playroom • Cots • Highchairs • Kids' area in buffet restaurant
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Scuba diving • Laundry service • Mini-market • Horse riding • Beauty salon • Telephone calls • Post office
Double rooms sleep 3 with a double bed, a single bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge, coffee-maker, hairdryer with garden view. Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Villas and Junior Suite Villas.
Villas sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged up to 12 yrs, they are larger than double rooms and have a garden view.
Junior Suite Villas sleep up to 3 adults with lounge area and garden view. Bookings for this room type are not taken for those under 17yrs of age.
4 in hotel section
Honeymoon offer: Invitation to an à la carte restaurant, sparkling wine, flowers and room upgrade to sea view - subject to availability.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board and snacks - restrictions apply • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - restrictions apply • 1 visit per week to each of the 3 à la carte restaurants • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide