Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort details
Tucked in tropical gardens overlooking the beach, this place has a setting worth writing home about.
The Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort comes with all the tropical trademarks. The hotel is backed by a white sandy beach and it’s surrounded by gardens of swaying palms and mangroves.
The swimming scene is first rate. The huge lagoon-style pool snakes its way through the grounds and it comes with a swim-up bar and a whirlpool bath. There’s a separate pool for little ones, too.
There are plenty of activities to keep you busy at the hotel. Family-friendly options include bike hire and tennis. Adults, meanwhile, can sign up for a free scuba lesson in the pool or learn the local lingo in a Spanish lesson.
There's lots of choice when it comes to food. You’ve got a buffet restaurant that offers up dishes from around the globe, and on-the-spot cooking stations mean you can get made-to-order eggs in the mornings and griddled shrimp in the evenings. Regular theme nights are put on, too. You can also take your pick from two à la carte restaurants. The first offers up age-old Cuban recipes, while the other specialises in Italian cuisine.
Location On the beach of Playa Pesquero 15km to Guardalavaca 70km to the Airport 55km to Holguin
• Large free-form swimming pool • Sunbeds • Sun terrace around pool • Gardens • Swim-up bar • Sunbeds and parasols available on the beach • Pool towels
• La Arcada buffet restaurant • Il Ponticello open-air à la carte restaurant with Italian specialities • La Cascada Cuban restaurant • Mar y Sol grill restaurant for lunch and daytime snacks • Guests may dine once a week at Il Ponticello, & La Cascada • Mar y Sol beach bar with disco • La Fuente lobby bar • Bar • Snack bar • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Tennis • Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Table tennis • Pool table • Basketball • Volleyball • Water polo • Aerobics and aqua aerobics • Games room • Pistol and air rifle shooting • Watersports including sailing, windsurfing, pedalos, canoes, kayaks • Daytime activities programme including Spanish lessons and dance lessons
Evening entertainment including traditional dancing and disco
• Children's swimming pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-10 yrs with playroom
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Sol y Mar seafood dinner • Horse-riding • Scuba-diving • Massage • Laundry service • Supermarket • Money exchange • Bicycle hire
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, mini-fridge stocked daily with soft drinks, water and local beer and hairdryer. Double rooms have 1 double bed and 1 single bed for a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 yrs.
Honeymoon offer: Fruit, bottle of sparkling wine, 1 romantic gala dinner in one of the à la carte restaurants - subject to availability in resort.
• Full Board - restrictions apply • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide