Paradisus Rio de Oro Royal Service details
With its beachfront setting, poolside hammocks and pillow menus in the bedrooms, the Paradisus Rio de Oro Royal Service gives you a taste of the VIP lifestyle.
Stay at the Paradisus Rio de Oro Royal Service, and you’ll get a master junior suite as standard. These stylish rooms come with a pillow menu, a hydro-massage in the bathroom, and a Balinese sun shower on the terrace.
You’ll have access to an impressive list of facilities, too. For starters, there’s a lagoon-style pool, surrounded by double-sized Bali beds and hammocks. You’ve also got a spa, which offers therapies like hydrothermal steam treatments, and plenty of watersports opportunities. Finally, you’ll have exclusive use of a 3-tiered pool and a butler service.
The VIP treatment continues at mealtimes. You can choose from 6 different restaurants, which serve everything from lobster and fillet steak to traditional Cuban cuisine like the mincemeat dish, picadillo.
The surrounding area is pretty special, too. Not only is the hotel on Playa Esmeralda Beach, it’s also circled by the tropical forests of Bahia de Naranjo Natural Park.
Location• Beachfront • 5km to Guardalavaca resort centre
• 2 swimming pools • Swim-up bar • Sun terrace • Sunbeds
• Buffet restaurant with non-smoking area • 5 à la carte restaurants - International, Japanese, Mediterranean, Creole and the international gourmet 'Los Helechos', which is exclusively for Royal Service guests • Snack bar
• Daily activity programme • Windsurfing • Scuba diving with 1 dive daily, Mon-Sat - depending on weather & availability • Snorkelling • Tennis • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • 1hr Hobie Cat use • Gym • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Pedalos
• 6 bars including the lobby bar with premium drinks and a music bar
• 24hr room service • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa treatments • Sauna • Horse riding • Massage • Laundry service • Mini-market • Wellness treatments - Standard package: 1 hydrothermal circuit, Cuban rum massage and a manicure. Upgraded package: 1 hydrothermal circuit, marine body scrub, Cleopatra's bath and a romantic massage
Royal Service master junior suites have air-conditioning, satellite TV, CD player, phone, fridge, coffee-maker, iron/board and hairdryer. Royal Service master junior suites and Royal Service master junior suites with ocean view sleep up to 2 adults with a king-size bed plus Royal Service extras including welcome cocktail, personalised check-in, VIP treatment on arrival, VIP amenities, 24hr room service, butler service, turndown service, pillow & sheets menu, guaranteed à la carte restaurant, diving & spa reservations, VIP minibar, 1 hydrothermal circuit per person per stay & a 30% massage discount.
55 in Royal Service
Ultra All Inclusive
• Full Board • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Paradisus Rio de Oro Royal Service:
in Cayo Ensenachos, The Cayos