Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa details
“Set on the beach and with a long list of facilities, the Paradisus Princesa del Mar has everything you need for a laid-back getaway.”
Everyone raves about the setting of this place – and for good reason. The Paradisus Princesa del Mar has a stretch of soft sand on its doorstep, which means you can get from your room to the beach within a matter of seconds.
As for the hotel itself, its exterior is dressed in marshmallow pinks and sherbet lemons. The pastels permeate the inside, too, with rooms dressed in soft tones of butterscotch and baby blue. Each room comes with a balcony or a terrace, as well as plenty in the way of mod-cons. King-size beds, air-conditioning, CD players and a mini bar are all part of the package, as well.
When it comes to facilities, the list reads like an A to Z. A spacious swimming pool with a swim-up bar, seven whirlpool baths and two plunge pools are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ve also got a gym, four floodlit tennis courts, a table tennis area and a spa. There’s no shortage of activities available here, either. You can try your hand at catamaran sailing, scuba diving, kayaking and windsurfing.
As for food, the hotel is home to eight restaurants. Four of them open each night so, throughout your holiday, you can take your pick from a range that includes Japanese, Italian, Oriental, French and Cuban eateries. The entertainment here continues long after the dinner plates have been cleared away, too. You can work your way around the hotel’s six bars, drop in on some live music, watch a show or make a beeline for the disco.
Location• On a white sandy beach
30 minutes from Varadero airport, 2 hours 30 minutes from Havana airport
• Swimming pool • 7 whirlpool baths • 2 plunge pools • Swim-up bar
• 8 restaurants - 1 buffet and 5 à la cartes - Japanese, Italian, Oriental, French and Cuban • Only 4 restaurants will be open each evening
• Gym • Sauna • Steam room • Windsurfing • Catamaran sailing • Scuba diving - 1 dive daily • Snorkelling • Sail boats • Pedalos • Kayaks • 4 floodlit tennis courts • Volleyball • Darts • Chess • Shuffleboard • Basketball • Pool table • Table tennis
• Nightly live shows • Disco • Live music 3 times a week • 6 bars
• The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • Gift shop • Tobacconist • Internet facilities • Motorised watersports, only available in the morning • Beauty salon • Hairdressing salon • Prebookable wellness packages available at a supplement. Standard package includes 1 hydrothermal circuit per person - fresh water shower, sauna or steam bath, sensation shower, whirlpool bath, rain shower, relaxing room, use of gym with instructor, 1 aromatic massage. Upgraded wellness package provides all of the above plus an obsidian stone massage.
This hotel is exclusively for adults and does not allow bookings with children under the age of 18 years.
Standard Garden View Junior Suites sleep up to 2 adults with king-size bed, air- conditioning, CD player, minibar, safe, TV and balcony or terrace.
We also offer Superior Ocean View Junior Suites, Deluxe Romance Suites and Royal Service Ocean View Suites.
Superior Ocean View Junior Suites have facilities as for Superior Ocean View Junior Suites.
Deluxe Romance Suites have facilities as for Superior Ocean View rooms plus 24hr room service.
Royal Service Ocean View Suites have facilities as for Ocean View Suites plus private airport transfers, express check in & check-out, preferential reservations at speciality restaurants and exclusive use of the Hill Top Hideaway Restaurant. Also includes a voucher for 1 visit to use the hydrothermal circuit with sauna, whirlpool bath and steam bath in the spa.
Honeymoon offer: Private check in, late check out, room upgrade subject to availability, flowers, bottle of cava, fruit, romantic dinner, breakfast in room first morning.
Sleeps up to
• 24 All Inclusive
• All meals • Unlimited national and selected international brand alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see your A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa:
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts