Iberostar Tainos details
A plush retreat just seconds from the beach, the Iberostar Tainos is designed with relaxation in mind.
Set on the edge of Varadero beach, this renovated hotel impresses from the off. Aside from the fact it’s set in private gardens and just seconds from the sand, it offers up a great pool, too. It’s a lagoon-like number fringed by a wide sun terrace dotted with loungers. And if that all sounds a little too laidback, there’s a great range of watersports on offer over at the beach.
As for the hotel itself, it’s been designed to capture the essence of old Caribbean charm – think bright yellow and blue walls, terracotta-coloured rooftops and white picket-fenced balconies. Head inside, and bedrooms come simply dressed, with tiled floors, white walls and painted wooden furniture. What’s more, there’s a selection of bungalows on offer, too. Tucked in among the greenery, they’re a great option if you need a little more space. And, wherever you choose to stay, modern trimmings like air-conditioning, satellite TVs and mini-fridges come as standard.
Lastly, there’s the dining scene to consider. Head to the main restaurant, where stainless steel and chunky wooden furniture provide a contemporary backdrop for big international buffets. Or pull up a chair at the à la carte eatery and pick and choose from a selection of authentic Cuban fare. There’s a Japanese restaurant, too, plus a lobby bar that serves up light bites throughout the day. For a front row seat at sunset, however, it’s got to be the beach bar – it’s right on the sand and overlooks the Caribbean Sea.
Location• On Varadero Beach • 400m to the bus stop with local buses to Varadero, alternatively it’s a 10-minute taxi ride away • 2 hour drive from Havana
40 minutes from Varadero or 2 hours 30 minutes from Havana
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Gardens
• Main buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Japanese restaurant • Cuban restaurant • Cuban Night once a week • Lobby bar • Pool/snack bar • Beach bar • Snacks • Early breakfast • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Gym • Table tennis • Pool table • Aerobics • Tennis • Archery • Water polo • Scuba-diving lesson in the pool, 1 per person per stay • Volleyball • Windsurfing • Catamaran
• Indoor stage show • Dance lessons • Live shows • Competitions/quizzes • Weekly Cuban show
• Children’s pool • Hotel-run kids’ club, 4-12 years • Cots and highchairs
• The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Souvenir shop • Money exchange • Laundry service • Internet
Double rooms have 1 king-size bed or twin beds for a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone and minibar - restocked every 2 days.
Honeymoon offer: free bottle of champagne, Iberostar gift, breakfast in bed the first morning, romantic dinner in the speciality restaurant and late check-out, subject to availability.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board • Select local and international alcoholic drinks 09.00-01.00 and soft drinks, tea, coffee - 24 hours • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Iberostar Tainos:
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts