Sirenis La Salina details
The Memories Varadero Beach Resort teams a beachfront setting with a great pool scene, so you’re all set for a relaxing holiday.
The Memories Varadero Beach Resort - formerly the Sirenis La Salina - is set on Varadero’s pretty stretch of white sand. The beach is lapped by the gentle waters of the Caribbean Sea, and backed by the hotel’s garden-like grounds, which are filled with rustling palm trees, grassy lawns and rock-filled ponds.
There are two huge swimming pools here. One features a twisting waterslide and a waterfall, while the other plays host to a swim-up bar. There’s also a separate pool for smaller guests. Plus, you’ve got plenty of activities going on during the day, with the likes of volleyball and aqua aerobics on the cards.
When it comes to mealtimes, the main restaurant lays on big buffet spreads, and you’ll find seven speciality eateries to work your way around. Italian, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican fare are just a few of your options.
Location• 900m from the beach • 5km from nearest nightclub • 8km from shopping centre • 15km from resort of Varadero with restaurants, bars and nightclubs • 35km from Varadero airport
40 minutes from Varadero or 2 hours 45 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels
• Buffet restaurant • Beach grill • 7 à la carte restaurants • 2 snack bars
• Tennis • Table tennis • Basketball • Volleyball • Water polo • Canoes • Pedalos • Windsurfing • Snorkelling • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • Gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Daytime activities programme
• Entertainment programme • Cabaret • Live shows • Live music • Disco • Folklore nights • Theme nights • Dancing lessons • Language lessons • Evening entertainment programme • 5 bars
• Children's pool • Play area • Hotel-run kids' club • Highchairs • Cots
• 24-hour reception • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Scuba diving • Money exchange • Souvenir shop • Massage • Hairdresser • Beauty salon offering a range of treatments • Internet • Laundry
Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children and have double or twin beds, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, iron and board and a balcony or terrace with garden view
We also offer Suites.
Suites sleep up to 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child with a king-size bed, air-conditioning, separate lounge with sofa, satellite TV in bedroom and in lounge, CD player, shower and bath, tea and coffee facilities, phone, hairdryer, iron and board, minibar, balcony and sea view .
Honeymoon offer: Romantic dinner for 2, breakfast in bed and bottle of sparkling wine
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • 2 visits per week to any of the 7 à la carte restaurants • Unlimited local and selected international alcoholic and soft drinks • Minibar with soft drinks and water • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extral local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Sirenis La Salina:
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts