Iberostar Laguna Azul details
The Iberostar Laguna Azul has impressive vital statistics – it boasts six swimming pools, five restaurants and a stylish spa.
The Iberostar Laguna Azul is surrounded by tropical gardens, which give the whole place the look and feel of a secluded hideaway. The greenery gives way to Varadero’s postcard-pretty beach, so you’re only ever footsteps from the sand.
The hotel has six swimming pools, which come in all shapes and sizes. Among them, you’ll find a relaxation pool with a waterfall, and one dedicated to activities. There are two separate pools just for smaller guests, too. They’re all fringed by palms and separated by immaculately-paved pathways and neatly-trimmed lawns.
If you really want to spoil yourself, visit the spa, where you can enjoy treatments like Cuban massages and salt glow exfoliation. There’s also a whirlpool bath, a sauna and a relaxation zone here.
Food-wise, there’s an international buffet restaurant, and four themed eateries to choose from. The hotel has a proper ice-cream parlour, too, which little ones will love.
Location• 100m from the beach • 7km to shops, bars and restaurants • 5km to nightclub • 17km to the resort centre
35 minutes from Varadero or 2 hours 45 minutes from Havana
• 6 swimming pools • Pool bar
• 5 restaurants • 3 snack bars • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • Ice-cream parlour
• Aerobics • Gym • Table tennis • Billiards • Archery • Volleyball • Pedalos • Windsurfing • Hobbie Cats • Kayaks • Sailing • Snorkelling • Water polo • Shuffleboard • Dance lessons • Darts • Fitness room • Jacuzzi™ • Sauna
• Daily cabaret in the theatre • Lounge • 9 bars including a pub
• 2 children's pools • Games room • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Internet access • Scuba diving • Horse riding • Spa treatments • Beauty salon • Massage
All rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults only. Double rooms have 1 king-size bed or twin beds, air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar - restocked every 2 days, hairdryer, bathroom with bathtub, CD/DVD players on request, phone, coffee-making facilities on request, iron and board, and a balcony or patio.
We also offer Suites and Sea-View rooms.
Suites are larger in size with 1 king-size bed and seperate lounge.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet restaurant for all meals • 3 visits per week to 1 of the 4 à la carte restaurants • Snacks • Unlimited locally produced and selected international alcoholic drinks including beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks • Minibar in room restocked every 2 days • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.