Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa details
Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa is a luxurious beachfront hotel with plenty of first class facilities.
This hotel is in a prime spot on one of Cuba’s most beautiful beaches. Expect a long, white stretch dressed with sunbeds, hammocks and thatched cabanas – perfect lose-track-of-time territory.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this place. It also has its own water gardens filled with carp, as well as 13 acres of tropical gardens.
On the pool front there are two to choose from. The main one is more of a lake than a swimming pool - half the size of a football pitch and styled to the nines with teak loungers and muslin-draped daybeds. It’s also really quiet - there’s a separate pool for sports and activities.
Looks-wise, the hotel is all about tropical simplicity. The lobby is open-sided, marble floored and dressed with white muslin. The bedrooms, meanwhile, are spacious junior suites in two-storey candy-coloured villas.
It’s a style that’s carried through to the main restaurant, where buffet dinners are served under a vast vaulted ceiling. Then there are the themed eateries to think about. The dining room combines British Victoriana with tropical brights, and the Italian has a traditional trattoria feel to it.
Location• On the beach
40 minutes from Varadero or 2 hours 45 minutes from Havana
• 3 swimming pools - 1 exclusively for Royal Service guests • Pool bar • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Attractive well-kept gardens
• International buffet restaurant • 4 speciality restaurants - Italian, Japanese, Cuban and an international gourmet • Exclusive international gourmet speciality restaurant for Royal Service guests • Beach grill cuisine • 9 bars including 1 lobby, 1 pool, 3 beach and a pub - 3 are open 24hrs & 1 is in the Royal Service section
• Tennis • Gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Boules • Football • Basketball • Watersports include windsurfing, sailing & snorkelling • 1 scuba dive a day Mon-Sat, reservation required and for over 18s only - subject to ability • 3 intro scuba diving pool lessons a week, for over 14s • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts
• Daily activity programme and evening entertainment with shows and a live band • Fun pub • Teenagers club
• Children's section of pool
• Room service • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Beauty parlour • Massage • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Prebookable solo and couples spa packages available at a supplement - 'Cuban Dream' includes a water journey, Cuban rum massage and manicure, 'Paradise for Two' includes a water journey, marine body scrub, Cleopatra's bath and a romantic massage for couples
All rooms are Junior suites with air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, minibar restocked daily, bathrobes and slippers. Standard rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 king-size or twin beds.
We also offer Ocean-view Junior Suites and a Royal Service section for Master Junior Suites, Master Junior Suites with ocean view and Romance Suites, all sleeping 2 adults, where guests enjoy extra services and facilities.
Royal Service section added values offer: Luxury welcome cocktail, personalised check-in, VIP treatment upon arrival, VIP amenities, room service 24 hours, butler service, turn down service, pillow and sheets menu, guaranteed reservations in à la carte restaurants/diving/spa, VIP minibar, 1 hydrothermal circuit per person per stay, 1 green fee free per stay, transfer to the golf course not included and 30% discount on any massage booked during your stay.
Honeymoon offer: Private check-in, late check-out, room upgrade - subject to availability, flowers and bottle of cava in room upon arrival, welcome cocktail, romantic dinner, breakfast in room day after arrival and a special gift.
Ultra All Inclusive
• Full Board • Local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including premium brands • Cocktails • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide