Iberostar Varadero details
The Iberostar Varadero makes it easy to switch off – it’s got a beachfront location, a great pool scene and an indulgent spa.
The Iberostar Varadero is surrounded on all sides by tropical palms and shrubs, so it’s got a real away-from-it-all feel. Even better, when you step through the curtain of greenery, you’ll be greeted by the white sands of Varadero Beach.
In the heart of the grounds, you’ll find three swimming pools. There’s a peaceful one that’s set aside for relaxation, and a lively one that plays host to daytime activities. One of the pools also has the added bonus of a thatched swim-up bar. For more in the way of relaxation, meanwhile, there’s the spa, where you can indulge in treatments like the Chocolate Body Wrap.
On the dining front, there’s a buffet eatery and three à la cartes to choose from. The Japanese speciality restaurant – Manzoku – is especially popular. And you’ve got the full spectrum of venues for after-dinner drinks, including a glitzy theatre and a low-key cigar bar.
Location• On the beach • 14km from downtown Varadero • 50km from Varadero Airport
• 3 swimming pools - 1 large freeform pool with whirlpool, 1 small relaxation pool and 1 pool used for shows • Sunbeds • Swim-up poolside bar • Beach bar
• Buffet restaurant with show cooking • Beach grill • 3 à la carte restaurants - Japanese, International and Mediterranean
• Floodlit tennis court • Multisports court • Windsurfing • Catamaran sailing • Introductory diving lessons in the pool 3 times a week • Snorkelling • Pedalos • Kayaks • Table tennis • Pool table • Volleyball • Beach football and basketball
• Evening entertainment programme • Live music 5 times a week • Shows • Disco • Bars • Dancing lessons
• Paddling pool • Hotel run kids' club for 4-12 years • Mini-disco • Children's games area • Playground
• The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa • Massage • Aromatherapy • Reflexololgy • Beauty salon • Manicure • Pedicure • Hairdresser • Scuba diving • Souvenir shop • Internet • Money exchange
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar - restocked daily, iron and board, and balcony or terrace. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
We also offer Junior suites.
Junior suites are more spacious with a sitting area and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Honeymoon Offer: Room with a view, bottle of champagne in room, Iberostar gift, breakfast in bed on the first morning after arrival, romantic dinner in speciality restaurant and late check-out - on request and subject to availability. To be eligible for this offer, reservation should indicate 'Honeymoon', and you'll need to show your marriage certificate when you check in.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet meals • 1 visit to each à la carte restaurant per week • Unlimited 24-hour snacks • Selected local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, spirits, cocktails, wine with meals and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide