Blau Varadero details
Thanks to its beachfront setting and relaxing pool scene, the Blau Varadero is the perfect place to retreat to.
The Blau Varadero is fronted by the white sands of Varadero Beach, which means great sea views come as standard. To reach the beach, just follow the little wooden walkway that snakes its way through the hotel’s palm-dotted gardens.
Away from the sands, the property’s showpiece is its huge swimming pool. It comes with a built-in whirlpool bath, and is edged by loungers and umbrellas. Best of all, there’s a waiter service bar just metres from the water, so you can have your cocktails brought directly to your sunbed.
At mealtimes, you’ll find an international buffet restaurant, as well as two a la carte eateries. One of these offers up authentic Cuban cuisine, while in the other – Palma Real – you can look forward to being serenaded by a guitar-strumming local as you dine. There’s just as much choice after dinner, too, with three atmospheric bars to choose from.
Location• On the beach • 4km to 18-hole Varadero Golf Course • 10km to the centre of Varadero
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Poolside whirlpool bath • Pool towels
• 3 restaurants • Main restaurant for buffet breakfast and dinner • 2 à la carte restaurants for dinner - international/gourmet and Cuban by the pool, which also serves a buffet lunch • Snack bar • Themed evenings • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Gym • Aerobics • 2 tennis courts • Multi-sports court • Mini-football • Volleyball • Waterpolo • Basketball • French bowling • Table tennis • Archery • Dive centre, payable
• 4 bars including piano bar • Live music • Shows
Children's pool, Playground, Activity programme, Mini-disco, Children's games area.
• Sauna • Jacuzzi™ • Steam bath • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Gift shop • Beach goods shop • Money exchange • Internet • Laundry/ironing • Beauty treatments • Hair salon • Massage
All rooms have air-conditioning, minibar refilled daily with water, soft drinks and local beer, TV and terrace. Double room sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with 1 double bed, an extra bed and garden view.
We also offer Ocean-view suites.
Ocean-view suite sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 double bed, an extra bed, lounge area, bathrobe, slippers and turndown service.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 visit to each à la carte restaurant per week • Selection of local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Beverages and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide