Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa details
A beachfront setting, a state-of-the-art spa and four à la carte restaurants – the Platinum Paradisus Rio de Oro impresses on every front.
The 5-star, adults-only Paradisus Rio de Oro gets a gold star when it comes to location. The property hugs the white sands of Playa Esmeralda Beach, overlooking turquoise waters and a beautiful coral reef.
At the centre of the palm-dotted grounds are two lagoon-like swimming pools, both of which wind up to a swim-up bar serving cocktails. Neat rows of loungers and thatched pergolas skirt the water’s edge, so you’ll find plenty of relaxation spots. Elsewhere, there’s a spa, which provides treatments like marine body scrubs and massages for two.
As for dining, you’ve got five restaurants to choose from, one of which showcases international buffet spreads. The rest are à la carte, and specialise in everything from Japanese to Creole cuisine. After dinner, head over to the disco bar for karaoke and dancing.
Location• Beachfront location • 5km to resort centre, with a supermarket, restaurants and cafés
• Swimming pool • Swim-up bar • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Pool snack bar • Beach bar
• Main buffet restaurant with non-smoking area • 4 à la carte restaurants - Japanese, Mediterranean, International and Creole • Snack bar
• Daily activity programme • Gym • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Windsurfing • Catamarans • Pedalos • Snorkelling • Tennis • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • Scuba diving, daily except Sundays - subject to ability, availability and weather conditions • 1 hr Hobie Cat session
• 24hr lobby bar • Music bar
• 24hr room service • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa treatments and sauna • Horse riding • Massage • Laundry service • Mini-market • Wellness packages - 'Cuban Dream' includes a water journey, 'Cuban Rum massage & manicure', 'Paradise for Two' includes a water journey, marine body scrub, Cleopatra's bath and a romantic massage for couples
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults with air-conditioning, satellite TV, CD player, phone, fridge, coffee-maker, iron/board, hairdryer and a garden view.
We also offer Deluxe junior suites, Deluxe suites, Royal service master junior suites and Royal service master junior suites with ocean view. Guests staying in the Royal Service section enjoy extra services and facilities.
Deluxe junior suites sleep up to 3 adults with air-conditioning, satellite TV, CD player, phone, fridge, coffee-maker, iron/board, hairdryer, bathrobes, terrace with hammock, outdoor shower and a garden view.
Deluxe suites are more spacious and have the same facilities as Junior suites plus a separate living room and bathrobes.
Royal Service Master junior suites and Royal Service master junior suites with ocean view sleep up to 2 adults with a king-size bed and have the same facilities as other room types plus Royal Service Extras - luxury welcome cocktail, personalised check-in, VIP treatment on arrival, VIP amenities, 24-hour room service, butler service, turndown service, pillow and sheets menu, guaranteed reservations in à la carte restaurants/diving/spa, VIP minibar, 1 hydrothermal circuit per person per stay and 30% discount off any massage.
Royal Service rooms at this hotel are available to book elsewhere on the website. Look out for 'Paradisus Rio de Oro Royal Service' in the search results.
298 in main hotel, 56 in Royal Service
Wellness Packages from £115, Superior Wellness Package from £168.
Honeymoon Offer - private check-in, late check-out and room upgrade - subject to availability, honeymoon dinner for two and breakfast in bed.
Ultra All Inclusive
• Full Board • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa:
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Cayo Ensenachos, The Cayos