Playa Costa Verde details
A big beachfront hotel with all the trimmings, the Playa Costa Verde offers up all you need for a fuss-free break.
Tucked between a beach and a nature reserve, this hotel couldn’t be in a better spot. Look one way and it’s all fine white sand, turquoise waters and swaying palms. Look the other and it’s just miles and miles of countryside. But, despite the rural feel, this All Inclusive hotel is as well-equipped as they come. There are two lagoon-like pools to choose from, plus a swim-up bar and a poolside café. It’s all just footsteps away from the sand. Factor in a popular children’s club, a playground, and a range of free watersports on offer at the beach, and there’s lots to do on the activity front, too.
Accommodation-wise, the rooms are dotted around the hotel grounds in two-storey buildings in shades of cream and peppermint. Head inside and a fresh set-up greets you - white walls, cool tiled floors and pretty floral bedspreads. In terms of outside space, each room comes with its own balcony or terrace. If you opt to stay in a suite, meanwhile, you’ll get a living room, too. Air-conditioning, satellite TVs and CD players complete the scene.
When it comes to dining, the key word here is choice. With no less than seven bars – eight if you include the swim-up one - and five restaurants, there’s plenty to keep things interesting. And in terms of entertainment, think live music, discos, karaoke nights and cabaret shows.
Location• 100m to the beach from the Playa Costa Verde • 15km to the resort centre with its bars, restaurants and supermarket
• 2 swimming pools • Swim-up bar • Pool snack bar • Sunbeds • Sun terrace • Pool towels
• Buffet restaurant for all meals • 4 à la carte restaurants - Italian, vegetarian, Cuban & Japanese - 1 visit to 3 of these included per week • Children up to 5yrs can dine at the first sitting only, 6-12yrs can dine at either sitting • 24hr snack bar • Beach bar
• Gym • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Tennis • Basketball • Non-motorised watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, snorkelling and pedal boats - all subject to availability • Full daytime activity programme • Pool table • Table tennis
• Evening cabaret shows • Disco 20.00-02.00 • Lobby bar • 'Compay' cigar lounge • Karaoke nights • 24hr lobby bar
• Children’s pool • Playground • Playroom • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12yrs • Cots • Highchairs • Mini-disco
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Laundry service • Mini-market • Treatments at the beauty salon • Internet service • Bicycle hire
Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years with a king-size or twin beds, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, CD player, hairdryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, mini-fridge restocked with water, beach towels, room service with Continental breakfasts 07.00-09.00 on request and a balcony or terrace with garden view.
We also offer Limited pool view rooms and Suites.
Limited pool view rooms are in a privileged location with a limited pool view, facilities as per Double rooms with mini-fridge restocked with water and soft drinks, 1hr internet access, bottle of rum, lobster dinner in the Cuban à la carte restaurant and a balcony or terrace.
Suites sleep up to 4 adults with facilities as per Pool view rooms with a separate living area, bathrobes and 2 bathrooms - 1 private with hydro-massage bath.
Honeymooners get private check-in, room upgrade - subject to availability, welcome cocktail and flowers in room on arrival, breakfast in room the day after arrival on request, exclusive romantic dinner for 2 in an à la carte restaurant and late check-out - subject to availability.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • 3 visits per week to each à la carte restaurant - Italian, Cuban, vegetarian & Japanese • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide