Holiday Village Viva details
This place – formerly the Holiday Village Viva – goes all out to impress. Take the pool, for starters. It's an absolutely ginormous lagoon-style number, there's a slide-packed kid-friendly one next to it, and they're both set in manicured grounds. Elsewhere you'll find the apartments – they're low-rise and some come with private gardens. Food, meanwhile, is ticked off by a buffet restaurant with one area split off for an Italian à la carte, and a poolside snack bar. The icing on the cake? The entertainment. There's everything from a hotel-run kids' club to a 50-seater cinema.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• 900m from the resort centre • 1km from Ca'n Picafort's sandy beach • Bus stop 800m • Regular local bus service to the beach of Playa de Muro, 3.7km away, and Alcudia
Distance to beach:
• 24-hour reception • Supermarket* with gift shop* • Luggage store with trolleys • Money exchange* • Internet* • Courtesy room • Laundry service*
• 2 swimming pools - 1 indoor • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels • Poolside snack bar
• Buffet restaurant • Italian restaurant • A la carte restaurant*
• Activity programme including competitions and games • Putting green* • Table tennis* • Pool table*
Health & Fitness
• Gym - limited equipment • Sauna • Jacuzzi™ • Massage*
• 2 bars • Entertainment programme including live music and professional shows
• Hotel-run kids' club • Splash park • Paddling pool • Playground • Mini-disco • Cots*
1-bedroom apartments sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs with twin and sofa-beds, kitchenette with cooking rings, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer and balcony or terrace.
Select rooms available at a supplement and include express check-in, DVD and CD player, PS3®, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes, slippers and stocked fridge on arrival.
Privilege rooms are Garden-view apartments and have facilities as 1-bedroom apartments plus a private garden, sunbeds, parasols and a table and chairs.
Cots* available on request. Maid service with towel change 5 times a week, linen change twice a week.
Food: Full Board buffet meals. Snacks. 1 visit per week to each speciality restaurant. Ice-cream for children.
Drink: Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Local wine and soft drinks with meals. Bottled water in room on arrival.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.