Hotel Tour Khalef details
Situated on a private stretch of beach, the Hotel Tour Kalef boasts fantastic seaside views. Sharing the grounds with its sister hotels, the amenities and activities are extensive. For go-getter types, there’s a tennis court for every day of the week, volleyball, archery, and plenty of water sports. For more laid-back guests, there’s the lagoon-like swimming pool with sun terrace, loungers, parasols, and a poolside café, as well as a cutting-edge spa offering the latest in hydro-massages and seaweed wraps. Kids have their run of their section of the pool, a playground, and the kids’ club.
Location• On the beach • Grounds shared with 3 other hotels as a part of a complex of Marhaba hotels sharing facilities • 3km along the beach to Sousse centre • 15km from the airport
• Swimming pool • 4 more pools within the complex, 1 of which is an indoor pool at nearby Hotel Marhaba Beach • Extensive sun terraces • Poolside café
We also offer Quad rooms and Superior family rooms.
• Buffet restaurant • Table allocation for duration of stay for lunch and dinner • Moorish café • Beach snack bar, seasonal • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Fitness • Beach volleyball • Multi-purpose sports court • Table tennis • Archery • Short mat bowls • Minigolf • 7 tennis courts
• Regular indoor/outdoor local entertainment includes belly dancer or fakir show • Lobby bar • Beach bar • 2 night clubs
• Thomson Kids' club for 3-12 years, May to October • Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except in July and August • Infants under 2-years-old get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Children’s section of pool • Playground within complex • Early suppers on request • Cots and highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Shop/bazaar • Hairdresser • Use of facilities within Marhaba complex: • Thalassotherapy and Spa centre • Fitness room, limited equipment • Hydromassage Seaweed wraps • Hammam • Male and female saunas • Beauty treatments • Massage • Jet ski • Banana boat • Parachutes
All rooms have air-conditioning, 15 Jun-15 Sep, satellite TV with limited English channels and fridges. Standard rooms are double or twin rooms, some with a 3rd bed. When rooms are fully occupied space is limited. Single rooms available.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Afternoon tea, cakes and biscuits • Locally produced alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide