in Sousse, Tunisia All Resorts, Tunisia
Tej Marhaba details
A great pool scene and a handy location are just two of the draws of the Tej Marhaba.
The Tej Marhaba has lots to show off about. For starters, it’s in a brilliant location. The property is just across the road from Sousse Beach, while a ten-minute taxi ride will take you to the centre of town and an ancient medina. What’s more, there are shops, restaurants and bars just outside the hotel.
The showpiece here is the pool. It’s huge, and is surrounded by neat lawns scattered with loungers and parasols. There’s an indoor pool, too, if you fancy a break from the sun. For more in the way of relaxation, there’s a sauna and a steam room, as well as a beauty salon offering up massage treatments.
Come evening, things start to look a bit lively. There are regular music acts, shows and karaoke on the agenda, as well as a disco. If you’re after something a little more low-key, though, you’ll find three bars, including an English pub.
Location• 100m to Boujaafar Beach • 1.5km to resort centre
40 minutes to 1 hour
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool - heated in winter • Sunbeds • Parasols • Gardens • Oasis Beach bar 10am to 6pm in summer or 10am to 4pm in winter
• Buffet restaurant • Half Board includes breakfast and an evening meal • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 2 à la carte restaurants
• French bowls • Pedalos • Kayaks on the beach • Table tennis
• Regular weekly live music • Folklore shows • Disco • Karaoke • Pianist • American bar
• Kids' section of main pool • Highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 4 tennis courts • Pool table • Gym • Beauty treatments • Hairdresser • Massage • Sauna • Shops • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning June to October, satellite TV, telephone and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults and a child or 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds, a camp bed or similar and a child bed.
Sea-view rooms and Single rooms are also available.
Single Parent Offers available. Please ask for details.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals in Kheima restaurant • Late breakfast 10.00-12.00 • Snacks 14.30-16.00 • Afternoon tea and ice-cream 16.00-18.00 • Late snacks 23.00-01.00 • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-01.00 • Sauna, 20 mins per day • Tennis, 1hr per day • Internet, 15 mins per stay • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of you All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide