Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse details
Right on the beach and a stone’s throw from central Sousse - this well-placed hotel is an all-rounder with an exclusive edge.
The Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse is set in a palm-dotted complex that sweeps right down to a sandy beach. You can walk along the shore to the old town’s walled medina – it’ll take you around 15 minutes. And there are restaurants, bars, and a shopping centre right outside the hotel if you don’t fancy going far.
A huge, lagoon-like swimming pool dominates the hotel grounds. It overlooks the beach, so it's ideal for making the most of the sea views. You’ll also find a giant whirlpool bath out here, complete with water jets.
Mealtimes offer plenty of choice. The buffet restaurant serves pancakes and made-to-order omelettes in the mornings and, later in the day, pasta dishes sit alongside traditional North African stews. There are also 5 à la carte restaurants if you want to go down the speciality route. The Teppanyaki joint gets high praise for its exotic Japanese cuisine, while the elegant French eatery could have been airlifted from Paris.
Location• Beachfront location • 25m to nearest shops, restaurant, bar & nightclub • 2km to resort centre • 735m to Sousse beach • 3.2km to Port El Kantaoui beach & harbour • 3.5km to nearest golf course
45 mins - 1 hr
• 2 swimming pools, 1 seawater and 1 heated • Sunbeds • Private beach • Wave snack bar by the beach subject to weather • Beach/pool towel with 30 Dinar deposit
• Main buffet Mosaique restaurant with show cooking • Levant Grill and Tapeo tapas à la carte restaurant • Not included in your All Inclusive package: • La Villa for French cuisine • Sendai sushi and tepenyaki
• Gym • Aqua gym • Aerobics • Darts • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Fitness room • Sauna • Oriental dance lessons • Weekly Japanese cooking course
• Daily programme of light entertainment
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run kids' club, for age groups 0-3, 4-8 & 9-12 yrs 09.00-22.00 • Play Zone • Play House • Kids' disco once a week 18.00-22.00
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 24hr room service • Chimney bar • Onyx lounge • The Red Room • Freshly squeezed juices after breakfast, speciality teas & coffees, bottled water • Minibar à la carte • Watersports including jet-skiing, scuba diving • Diving & snorkelling equipment • Marine Spa • Indoor/outdoor saltwater Thalasso pool • Steam bath • Massage • Thalassotherapy • Wi-Fi internet access in rooms • Laundry/dry cleaning service • Money exchange • Souvenir shop
All rooms have air-conditioning 01/06-31/10, heating 01/11-31/03, bathroom, LCD cable TV, telephone, internet access, minibar, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a pull-out bed.
We also offer Superior rooms and Single rooms at a supplement.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in main buffet Mosaique restaurant • Late continental breakfast 10.00-12.00 • Aga café, Levant Grill, Sendai Sushi, Tapeo and Jacuzzi® à la carte reataurants open to All Inclusive customers - opening times subject to availability and weather conditions, and require reservations 24 hours in advance • Chocolate hours 16.00-18.00 • Selection of local and international alcoholic drinks including wine & beer • Soft drinks & hot beverages served all day • Snacks 11.00-17.00 and 23.00-03.30 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide