Marhaba Royal Salem
in Sousse, Tunisia All Resorts, Tunisia
Marhaba Royal Salem details
Parked on its own stretch of sandy beach, the thoughtfully designed Hotel Marhaba Salem boasts two swimming pools (one saltwater with water slides), pool and beach bars, and a lovely sun terrace. Sportier types can take advantage of the tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts, and have a go at archery or mini-golf. The kids have a mini-club and playground to keep them happy, too.
Location• On its own sandy beach • Situated halfway between Sousse and the resort of Port el Kantaoui • Shops and restaurants within walking distance
45 minutes to 1 hour
• 2 swimming pools shared with sister hotel Royal Salem: 1 saltwater with waterslides, 1 indoor heated in winter • Pool/snack bar • Beach bar • Sun terrace • Gardens • Free pool and beach towels
• Lunch and dinner, buffet service • Snack bar/pizzeria • Weekly candlelit Tunisian buffet • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• 2 tennis courts • Basketball court • Beach volleyball and handball court • Minigolf • Table tennis • Archery
• Lounge bar • Regular daytime and evening entertainment including folklore • TV room
• Children’s end of pool • Hotel-run miniclub • Playground • Garden • Highchairs on request • Cots
• Free Wi-Fi in the lobby • Sauna • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Whirlpool bath at neighbouring Hotel Royal Salem • Shops • Coffee shop • Moorish café • Internet • Hairdresser • Fridge hire in rooms • massage, Turkish bath and fitness room
All rooms have air-conditioning mid June - mid Sep and satellite TV showing BBC Prime and Super Movies. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms and Double rooms available.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide