Royal Thalassa Monastir
in Skanes, Tunisia All Resorts, Tunisia
Royal Thalassa Monastir details
A beachfront setting, a smart swimming pool and a spa that takes pampering to another level – they’re the highlights at this hotel.
This hotel has clinched a fantastic beachfront spot. It looks out over Monastir beach, so you’re just metres from soft sands and warm waters. What’s more, it’s set a little on its own, six kilometres from the centre of Monastir, so you’ve got peace and quiet as well. That said, it’s still easy to get out and about – regular local buses run into Monastir and Sousse.
In terms of starring features here, the spa comes a close second to the beach. Brand new and spread over 16,500 square metres, it comes with swimming pools, hammams and smart treatment rooms where you can enjoy all kinds of massages and beauty therapies.
The pool is impressive, too. It’s really big, and set into smart terraces studded with palms, wooden sunbeds and parasols. Between here and the beach, there’s also a well-manicured garden. And there are plenty of terraces to relax during the day.
Rooms, meanwhile, have been touched with the minimalist brush, with satin cushions, sleek headboards and a pale olive-and-grey colour palette.
One last thing – as well as the choice of a buffet restaurant and an à la carte, there’s a little Moorish café here. All cavern-style salons set with low-slung sofas and hanging lanterns, it’s the perfect hideaway for quiet drinks or snacks. You’ve got a couple more bars to choose from, too.
Location• On the beach • 7km to the marina • 6km to the centre of Monastir • 3-5km to Flamingo and Palm Links golf courses • 16km to Sousse • 20km to Port el Kantaoui
• Large swimming pool surrounded by sunbeds and parasols • Pool towels • Indoor pool, heated Nov-Mar • Gardens
• Non-smoking main buffet restaurant • Themed menus • Vegetarian options • International à la carte restaurant for dinner • Moorish café
• Tennis • Multi-sports court for basketball, mini-football & handball • Petanqu • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Water polo • Pedalos • Canoes
• Kids' pool • Playground • Highchairs
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout and internet access • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis floodlights • Practise golf • Shop • Laundry service • Hairdresser • 24hr room service
All rooms have heating Nov-Mar, satellite TV, telephone, free Wi-Fi, stocked minibar - drinks payable, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. 3 bedded rooms are only available on ground floor, with 3rd bed a camp bed. All rooms are non-smoking.
We also offer Single rooms and Superior rooms.
Honeymooners receive free fruit, wine and water on arrival and a free room upgrade (subject to availability).
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks - afternoon and midnight • Local alcoholic and soft drinks - time restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Royal Thalassa Monastir:
in Skanes, Tunisia All Resorts
in Skanes, Tunisia All Resorts