Houda Golf & Beach Club
in Skanes, Tunisia All Resorts, Tunisia
Houda Golf & Beach Club details
“Serving up a fantastic pool scene just seconds from the beach, the Houda Golf & Beach club is a sun-worshipper’s dream.”
This beachfront blockbuster comes with all the trimmings. First things first, it’s set in lush gardens dotted with palms and bougainvillea. And the location is impressive to put it mildly. There’s a soft sandy beach just seconds away, so you’re never more than footsteps from the sea.
As for the pool scene, it looks more like it belongs in a waterpark than a hotel garden. The star attraction has to be the lake-sized main pool. Big enough to warrant its own bridge in the middle, it’s framed by a wide terrace complete with comfy loungers. But you’ll find plenty of smaller pools on offer, too. Tucked among the sky-scraping palms, they make perfect sun-dozing spots. Then there are the waterslides. With four to choose from, you might have trouble dragging the little ones away. Add all that to a sanctuary-like spa and you’ve got a holiday base to keep the whole family happy.
Head inside, meanwhile, you’ll find things smart and comfortable. Style-wise, the rooms team sand-coloured walls with white tiled floors to create an airy feel. Balconies add a sense of space. Plus, a maid calls daily to keep things fresh.
On the food front, this place offers up a mix of international buffets and a la carte cuisine - Tunisian dishes share menu space with Italian favourites and home-from-home meals. As an added extra, the hotel lays on themed Arabian evenings, too – they’re well worth a look. In fact, the Houda Golf & Beach Club does a great line in entertainment generally. We’re talking children’s clubs, cabaret shows and live comedy.
Location• Next to an 18-hole golf course • Shops, bars and restaurants in Sousse, 8km away
1 to 2 hours
• 2 swimming pools, 1 with waterslides, open Apr - Oct only, 1 indoor closed 01/06-30/9 • Sun terrace
• International buffet restaurant • Snack bar • Themed evenings • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package • Tunisian à la carte restaurant • Italian à la carte restaurant
• Activities programme • Gym • Aerobics
• Entertainment programme • Live shows • Cabaret • Disco • Games room • Bingo
• Children's pool with slides • Play area • Mini disco • Hotel run kids' club • Highchairs
• Reception • Bar • Lounge bar • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Sauna • Hammam • Whirlpool bath • Bazaar • Newsagent • Tobacconist • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, bathroom and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2, 3 or 4 beds.
We also offer Side sea-view rooms.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and 1 visit to each à la carte restaurant per stay • Snacks from 12.00-17.00 and 23.30-01.30 • Daily afternoon tea and cakes • Unlimited local alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, mineral water and tea & coffee from 10.00-24.00 and until 02.00 in the disco • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges - see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide