Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort details
A brilliant dining scene and easy access to the Disney theme parks make the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress a great Orlando base.
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is a huge resort spread over acres of palm-dotted lawns and golf courses. It’s so big, there are biking trails to get about. You’re close to all of Orlando’s theme parks, as well. The Disney parks, for instance, are just a 10-minute drive away.
An 8,000-gallon swimming pool weaves through the heart of the resort. It comes with cascading waterfalls and swooping waterslides for little ones. If you tire of the pool, there’s a lot more to choose from, including sailing on the lake and trying out the 24-foot rock climbing wall.
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to food and drink. Hemingway’s ticks off global dishes from the famous writer’s travels, and the Cascade America Bistro serves up juicy burgers. Then there’s Palm Café, which specialises in fresh deli sandwiches and salads. Finally, there’s the lobby café, where you can pick up tasty pastries alongside cups of Starbucks.
Location• Near Disney theme parks - you can view the Disney fireworks from some windows • In the Vineland area
• Large lagoon-style swimming pool with heated and non-heated sections, waterfalls, 2 whirlpools, a slide pavilion and a splash zone area which has interactive jets • Pool bar
• American bistro open for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Hemingway's restaurant offers fish and steak evening meals • Sushi restaurant • Sports Bar for casual dining • Palm Café • Coffee shop
• State-of-the-art fitness centre open 24-hours • In-room yoga classes available on the TV • Activities programme • Fitness classes • Full range of spa services and treatments • Sauna • Watersports available on the lake such as canoes, sail boats and hydro bikes • 45-hole golf course in the resort - lessons and packages available • Pitch and Putt course for all ages • Tennis • Climbing wall • Bike trails • Fire pits on the beach where you can toast marshmallows in the evening • Beach volleyball • Table tennis
• Trellises cocktail bar • Hurricanes bar
• Wi-Fi in public areas at a daily fee • Gift shop • Laundry service • Parking is approximately $15.00 a night
• Free shuttle available to Disney, Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld® Orlando
Double rooms have free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, 2 double beds, flat-screen, cable TV, iPod docking stations, ceiling fans, phone, coffee-maker, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, cots on request, and a balcony. Pool view rooms and Lake view rooms are also available.
We also offer Regency Club rooms.
Regency Club rooms have a king-size bed or 2 double beds, facilities as Double rooms with a sofa-bed and rain shower in the deluxe bathroom, plus access to the Regency Club Lounge which offers great views, exclusive breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres, newspapers and a large TV.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide