Orlando World Center Marriott Resort details
If you want the ultimate in family holidays, the Orlando World Center Marriot Resort is just the ticket. There’s free transportation to the Walt Disney World resorts, while Universal Orlando® and SeaWorld Orlando® are just a twenty minute drive away. When you’re not hanging out with Mickey Mouse and friends, sporty types will love the tennis courts, beach volleyball, basketball, and excellent 18 hole golf course while those looking for a more laid-back holiday can hit the full-service spa, or lounge poolside with a drink in hand. Kids have it made here, too, with two pools, daily activities, and a games room all to themselves.
Location• Disney 5 mins • Universal 20 mins • SeaWorld 20 mins
• 6 swimming pools - 1 indoor is heated • 6 hot tubs • Poolside bar
• Breakfast buffet restaurant • Italian restaurant • Steakhouse • Japanese restaurant • Starbucks® coffee bar • Up-scale food court offering ice-cream, burgers, salads, sandwiches, pizza and breakfast items
• 24-hour fitness centre • Spa • 4 tennis courts • Championship 18-hole golf course • Pool tables in sports bar
• Lobby bar • Sports bar with sports TV
• 2 kids' pools • Daily activities programme • Kids' games room • Unsupervised kids' club
• Shops including golf pro shop, gift shop and newsagent • 24-hour room service • Internet
There is a parking charge of approximately $15.00 per day or $26.00 per day for valet, payable locally.
• Free transportation to Walt Disney® World Resort ® • Transportation to Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld Orlando available at a charge, payable locally
All rooms have air-conditioning, cable TV and balconies. Double rooms have either a king-size bed or 2 doubles. Rooms to sleep 5 are available with a rollaway bed.
Pool-view rooms are available at a supplement.
Pool-view rooms sleep up to 4 with 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds.
10% discount in all hotel outlets including restaurants - alcohol not included, spa, gift shop, golf pro-shop, golf course and tennis equipment.
Sleeps up to
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide