Waldorf Astoria Orlando details
Luxuries come thick and fast at the Hotel Waldorf Astoria Orlando. There are two pools, smart rooms and an onsite golf course.
The Hotel Waldorf Astoria Orlando pulls out all the stops when it comes to luxury. The stylish pool scene plays host to two swimming pools, and they're set in a sunny terrace and bordered by tropical palms. The bedrooms, meanwhile, are equally lavish, with oversized beds and marble bathrooms.
In terms of other facilities, you can play a round on the 18-hole golf course or relax with an aromatherapy wrap in the sophisticated spa.
As for food, there are six speciality restaurants. Buffet breakfasts come courtesy of Oscar’s Brasserie and revolve around chefs cooking your pancakes and omelettes to order. Other options later in the day include an elegant steakhouse and a poolside grill serving gourmet salads and sandwiches.
When it comes to visiting the Disney theme parks, everything is made easy. A private half-hourly shuttle bus, for instance, will get you to both Walt Disney World Resort and the Downtown Disney area in ten minutes or so.
Location• Less than a mile from Walt Disney World Resort • Free luxury transport to Walt Disney World Resort
• 2 swimming pools • Poolside restaurant and bar • Private cabanas for hire
• Oscar's for buffet breakfast and casual lunches • Bull and Bear restaurant serves hearty, classic evening meals • Peacock Alley for fine dining • Aquamarine poolside restaurant • The Clubhouse Grill overlooking the golf course • In-room dining • Breakfast is included for 2 customers per room - at a charge for additional room occupants
• Golf course • Gym • Whirlpool bath • Spa treatments at Spa by Guerlain® • Bicycle hire
• Sir Harry's lounge • 5 bars • DVD rental
• Hotel-run kids' club 5-12 years • Playroom 5-12 years • Highchairs
• Wi-Fi • Valet parking • Concierge service • Free shoe shine • Twice daily housekeeping
Car parking is free for stays of 7 nights or more. Car parking is $20 per night, payable locally, for stays of less than 7 nights.
• Free transportation to Walt Disney® World Resort • Transportation to Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld Orlando® available at a charge, payable locally
All rooms have 2 queen-size or 1 king-size bed, air-conditioning, LCD TV, Blu-ray DVD player, premium linens, marble bath, shower, bathrobes, slippers, phone, hairdryer and a radio. Deluxe rooms are as standard.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.