Marriott Village - Courtyard details
By pooling their resources, the Springhill Suites, Courtyard and Fairfield Inn offer you three times the holiday for the price of one.
The Marriott Village complex is home to three hotels – the Springhill Suites, Courtyard and Fairfield Inn. What makes this trio so special is their location. They’re just a mile from Walt Disney World Resort and five miles from Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Plus, the hotels run a regular shuttle bus service, so getting to the parks couldn’t be easier.
At the complex itself, the three hotels share their facilities. So when you stay at one of them, you get free reign of the others, too. This means you’ll get to use three swimming pools, a whirlpool bath and a fitness centre.
On the food front, each hotel has its own breakfast room, where you can tuck in to things like waffles. The three properties also share a food court, where choices include pizza, chicken wings and frozen yoghurt.
Location• 5 miles to Universal Studios® Orlando, Islands of Adventure® and SeaWorld Orlando® • 1 mile to the Downtown Disney area • 1 mile to the nearest supermarket and nightclub
• Swimming pool
• Village Marketplace Food Court • Daily complimentary Continental breakfast for Springhill and Fairfield guests
• Gym • Whirlpool bath • Golf course at the Orlando World Center Marriott 2 miles away
• Video arcade on the village green
• Interactive splash zone • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Launderette • Wi-Fi
• Free transportation to Walt Disney World Theme Parks
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, mini-fridge, iron/board and coffee-maker. All Marriott hotels are non-smoking. Rooms have 2 double beds, bath & shower. Extra rollaway/sofa beds available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide