Iberostar Daiquiri details
Situated in a prime spot on the gently shelving white, sandy beach in Cayo Guillermo, the IBEROSTAR Daiquiri has a welcoming atmosphere with an excellent choice of facilities for couples and families alike including daily entertainment and a diving school on the beach. It's unspoilt surroundings and its good all−inclusive package makes it ideal for those seeking a hotel−based holiday.
LocationSituated on the white−sand beach
FeaturesTwo free-form swimming pools; sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols; main buffet restaurant; three à la carte restaurants (Mexican, Cuban and Italian); pool bar; snack bar; beach bar with live music (evenings only); lobby bar; bar/theatre; 24hr reception; internet café; money exchange facilities
For ChildrenHotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs); own pool; play area
Rooms (up to 3 adults) have 2 double beds plus sofa bed, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony or terrace. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on All Inclusive.
Double rooms for sole use and family adjacent rooms are available at a supplement.
Child prices: age limit 14
• Guests celebrating honeymoons receive a bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival and romantic dinner in speciality restaurant (wedding certificate must be shown on arrival)
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals included
• Family adjacent room offer: two rooms next door to each other (not interconnecting), exclusively for two adults and two or three children, are available at a supplement
• Tour−and−stay holidays available
• Twin−centre holidays available to Havana staying three nights at the IBEROSTAR Parque Central
Food Buffet−style breakfast, lunch and dinner; three à la carte restaurants (dinner only, one reservation per week at each); snacks served at selected times between meals
Drinks An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including some international brands) served for a minimum of 12 hours per day (soft drinks served 24 hours); mini−bar in room restocked every two days
Sports & Leisure Activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, archery, basketball, football, French bowls, kayaks, pedaloes, pool table, sailing, snorkelling, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and windsurfing; introductory scuba−dive in pool (once per stay); pool/beach towels included
Entertainment Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually include beach games, Spanish lessons, dance classes, live music and shows
Health & Relaxation Gym; sauna