Melia Cayo Guillermo details
Located on the gently shelving El Paso beach, this attractive, modern hotel offers a relaxing atmosphere and an excellent range of facilities especially for families. Its comfortable appearance will appeal to those who enjoy a hotel−based holiday.
LocationOn El Paso's white sandy beach; 2km to the offshore coral reef
FeaturesFree−form swimming pool; sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols; main buffet restaurant; Cuban, Italian and international à la carte restaurants (two open May−Oct and three open Nov−Apr); bar and grill; pool bar; bar; lobby bar; 24hr reception; art gallery
ActivitiesMassage; beauty salon
For ChildrenHotel−run kids' clubs (0−4yrs and 5−12yrs); section of main pool
Rooms (up to 3 adults) have twin beds or 1 king−size bed (extra folding bed available), individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony or terrace. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on All Inclusive.
Sea view rooms (May−Oct only), rooms for sole use, junior suites (on request Nov−Apr, which are larger and include seating area and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) and family adjacent rooms are available at a supplement.
Child prices: age limit 12
• Family adjacent room offer: two rooms next door to each other (not interconnecting) exclusively for two adults and two or three children are available at a supplement
• Guests can use the facilities at the Sol Cayo Guillermo, Melia Cayo Coco (adults only), Sol Cayo Coco and Tryp Cayo Coco (9am−5pm)
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals included
• FREE wedding package for groups of 17 adults or more staying for a week, or eight adults staying for two weeks
• Guests celebrating honeymoons receive fruit, flowers and wine in their room, one honeymoon breakfast, one romantic dinner for two, and private check−in (marriage certificate must be produced; valid for couples married up to 6 months on arrival)
•Tour−and−stay holidays available
• Twin−centre holidays available to Havana staying three nights at the Melia Cohiba
24-hour All Inclusive
Food Buffet−style breakfast, lunch and dinner; two à la carte restaurants (dinner only, one reservation per week at each); snacks served 24 hours
Drinks An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including some international brands) served 24 hours; mini-bar in room restocked daily with water, soft drinks and local beer
Sports & Leisure Activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, archery, badminton, basketball, bicycles, darts, football, French bowls, pedaloes, pool table, sailing, snorkelling, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and waterpolo; pool/beach towels included
Entertainment Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes live music, Spanish lessons, dance lessons, shows and pool and beach games
Health & Relaxation Gym; sauna