Ocean Maya Royale by H10 details
Recently refurbished, the adults-only Ocean Maya Royale offers up a beachfront location and an excellent dining scene.
Designed exclusively for adults, this Mexican retreat has been built with R&R in mind. It’s set on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, so you’re barely more than a tiptoe from the water.
Outside, you can take your pick from two swimming pools and, if you want a change of scene, there’s a deck of whirlpool baths to dip into.
The Ocean Maya offers up plenty of activities. There’s a gym, aqua aerobics and two tennis courts to name just a few. If pampering is in order, head to the recently-renovated DeSpacio Spa and Fitness Centre.
In terms of accommodation, the rooms have just been given a makeover. Their contemporary design includes feature walls, plump cushions and double or king size beds.
Lastly, when it comes to mealtimes, take your pick from a buffet restaurant, an Italian restaurant, an Oriental joint with a teppanyaki table serving evening meals, and a poolside eatery serving Mexican à la carte lunch and evening meals.
Location• On the beach • 10km from resort centre
• 2 swimming pools • Whirlpool bath • Sunbeds by pool and on beach • Sun terrace • Attractive tropical gardens • Poolside snack bar
• La Hacienda main dining room serving blend of international and Mexican buffet meals • El Charro poolside restaurant serving lunch and Mexican à la carte evening meals • La Dolce Vitta Italian restaurant • Yookoso Oriental restaurant with Teppanyaki grill, serving evening meals
• Gym • Aqua aerobics • 2 floodlit tennis courts • Sports club • Beach football • Beach volleyball • Water polo • Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool • Windsurfing and kayaks - a reef protection tax is applicable per person for non-motorised watersports • Daytime activities programme including salsa dancing • Table tennis • Pool table
• Daytime and evening programme with shows, quizzes and professional dance shows • Themed nights • Lobby bar • 2 bars
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Health and beauty centre • Spa with treatment rooms • Massage • Beauty parlour • Health bar • Scuba diving • Diving centre • Boutiques • Laundry • Wedding gazebo
All rooms sleep up to 2 with 1 king-size or 2 double beds, air-conditioning, bathroom with shower, satellite TV, coffee-maker, phone, minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer, room service 11.00-23.00, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Deluxe ocean-view rooms are also available with the above facilities plus ocean view.
We also offer Honeymoon Jacuzzi™ rooms, Junior Suite Privilege rooms and Romance Suites.
Honeymoon Jacuzzi™ rooms available with a king-size bed, a Jacuzzi™ on the terrace, sitting area and facilities as above plus Privilege extras. These include welcome gift, free Wi-Fi, pillow menu, bathrobe and slippers, iPod docking station, room service 07.00-23.00, private check-in and out, priority reservations in the à la carte restaurants, access to à la carte breakfasts and the Privilege lounge, concierge service, access to beach area with Balinese day beds and drinks butler service. You can also take advantage of the Privilege A La Carte service, allowing you to make personalised requests on things like room location, minibar selection, pillow types and more.
Junior Suite Privilege rooms sleep 2 with a king-size bed and Privilege extras.
Romance Suite sleeps up to 2 with a spacious living room, Jacuzzi™ for 2 and Privilege extras.
1 in the Privilege Junior Suite building
24-hour All Inclusive
• Unlimited buffet and à la carte meals • 24-hour snacks • 24-hour selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide