Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort details
Wrapped in tranquil gardens and set right on the beach, the Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort is the perfect couples’ retreat.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a hotel in a better spot than the Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort. The property is cocooned by tranquil gardens that cover more than 60 acres, so you’ll feel like you’re in your own peaceful little world. Best of all, the walk through the trees takes you right out onto Psalidi Beach.
In the centre of the grounds there are two swimming pools, and a bar that’ll keep you going with drinks. It’s the hotel’s Euphoria Spa that deserves special mention, though. This contemporary space offers up treatments especially designed for two – choose from the likes of hot stone massages or specialities like the Anatolia Mystic treatment.
There's a buffet restaurant serving pan-global cuisine, and you can eat for free once a week in the stylish Italian à la carte. There’s also an intimate Greek taverna specialising in authentic local dishes. In the evenings, all of the restaurants offer al fresco seating, so you can dine under the stars, too.
Location• Beachfront location • 69 acres of private subtropical gardens • 4km to Kos town and shopping centre • 3km to Therma hot springs
1 hour 15 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sunloungers and parasols by both the pools and on the beach • Towels • Gardens • Pool bar • Beach area • Anemos beach bar
• Yacht Club buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner with show cooking • Taverna restaurant for buffet lunch • 1 visit to the 'Hippocampus' Italian à la carte restaurant per week included • Greco café • Please note: Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for evening meals • All restaurants have non-smoking areas
• 2 turf tennis courts - floodlights at a charge • Beach volleyball • Minigolf • Table tennis • Whirlpool bath and steam bath located in the spa
• Low-key daytime programme • Lounge bar with terrace
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Laundry service • Mini-market • Massage • Spa offering different treatments • Sauna • Beauty salon • Billiards • Watersports on the beach • Bike hire • Money exchange • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with local and international channels, phone, internet at a charge, shower, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, mini-fridge, tea/coffee facilities and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have a double or twin beds on request and a garden view.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Junior suites, Junior suites with sea-view, Junior suites with private pool and sea-view, Junior suites with Jacuzzi™ on terrace or balcony and Executive Suites with a private pool. From May 2014, we will also be offering Limited sea-view rooms.
Junior Suites sleep 3 with a double or twin beds, sofa-bed as required and garden or sea view. We also offer Junior suites with private pool and either sea or garden view as well as Junior suites with a Jacuzzi™ on the terrace or balcony.
Executive suites sleep 2 with a double bed, separate seating area, private pool and sea view.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late Continental breakfast • 1 dinner per stay in the à la carte restaurant - wine incurs an extra charge • Snacks • Selected locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort: