Riu Palace Tikida Agadir details
The Riu Palace Tikida Agadir takes the term ‘luxury’ to another level – a beachfront location and a chic pool scene are among its top credentials.
This brand new hotel is right next to the beach, part of which is reserved for hotel guests, so it’s easy to flit from pool to beach throughout the day. What’s more, it’s on Agadir’s main promenade, so you’ve got restaurants and shops on your doorstep.
The pool area is particularly stylish. It's flanked by palms, and there’s plenty of space to relax – neat rows of loungers line the terrace. Rounding things off is a bar serving drinks and snacks.
Elsewhere, there are four restaurants to choose from. In the buffet one, there’s a mix of local specialities and international favourites, so you’ll find everything from chicken tagine and couscous to pasta dishes on offer. And, there’s an outdoor terrace that’s geared up for breakfast al fresco. If you’d prefer to go down the à la carte route, the hotel has an Italian and a Moroccan eatery. The showpiece, though, is the Krystal Fusion restaurant. Here, you can look forward to a varied menu.
Lastly, when it comes to entertainment, there’s a lot laid on. In the evenings expect RIU's signature shows and live music. There’s also a quieter bar for something a little more low-key.
Location• On the beachfront promenade • 100m to supermarket and shops • Hotel shuttle to Golf du Soleil 36-hole golf course, 7km away • 25km to the airport
• 2 swimming pools - 1 indoor, both heated in winter • Pool towels • Sunloungers • Parasols • Poolside snack bar • Beach area for hotel guests
• 4 restaurants - main restaurant with terrace, Krystal fusion, Moroccan, and Italian poolside restaurant - Italian restaurant open in summer
• Daytime entertainment several times a week • Shows, live music or RIU evening entertainment programme several times a week • Lobby bar • Lounge bar
• Kids' pool • Kids' club • Playground
• Free lobby Wi-Fi • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Tikida Spa wellness centre • Hammam • Sauna • Massage • Beauty treatments • Hairdresser • Gift shop • Boutique • Kiosk
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, ceiling fan, satellite TV, phone, bathroom, hairdryer, minibar restocked regularly, and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 and have a double bed or twin beds and an extra bed in the living room area. From November 2013 Interconnecting rooms will be available with facilities as per standard rooms. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
We also offer Sea-view rooms and Junior suites.
Junior suites sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child and have an open-plan lounge area with a sofa bed.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Optional dining at Fusion, Moroccan and Italian restaurants-Italian restaurant open in summer • Unlimited selection of local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, served until 24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide