Hotel Royal Atlas details
“Nudging a gorgeous sandy beach, this All Inclusive hotel takes modern Moroccan chic to a new level.”
Looks-wise, this hotel has taken a leaf straight from the contemporary interiors bible. Take the reception. It’s a montage of glowing latticed lanterns, inlaid tables and low-slung sofas. It’s all set in to a mood-lit space backed by views over a terrace.
The buffet restaurant is a something of a talking point, too. Here, the designers have combined boldly striped walls, red leatherette chairs and chandeliers to eye-popping effect. The food is rather good, too - with plenty of hot and cold choices at breakfast and dinner. On top of that, there’s a gourmet Moroccan eatery where the meze and mains come in delicate, mosaic-tiled bowls. Or make a reservation at the a la carte Italian - its food draws rave reviews from guests.
As to the bedrooms, they’re a bit more toned down from a design perspective. Statement headboards, claret drapes and plump armchairs add little dashes of luxury. And you’ve got all those in-room extras like satellite TVs, minibars and balconies or terraces on hand as well.
Down by the pool, meanwhile, everything is set out to make the most of the beachfront setting. There’s a lagoon pool gazing straight out over Agadir’s sands. It’s decorated with palm-topped islands and has a central, cube-shaped bar.
Location-wise, you’re in a fairly good spot, too. As well as being plum on the sands, the hotel is on the edge of Agadir, with the town centre just a ten to fifteen-minute walk away.
Location• Moments from the beach • 10 mins from the centre of Agadir
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Sunshades • Poolside snack bar • Pool/beach towels
• Buffet, Italian & Moroccan restaurants
• Beach volleyball & football • Darts • Table tennis
• Occasional daytime & evening entertainment programme including shows in the Stone Bar • Piano bar
• Kids' pool
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa with indoor pool • Gym • Sauna • Massage and hydromassage • Hammam • Relaxation room • Wellness centre • Gift shop • Hairdressing salon
All rooms have controlled air-conditioning and heating Nov-end Apr, satellite TV, telephone, mini fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2, 3 or 4 beds for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 yrs. 4th bed is only suitable for a child up to 12yrs. Interconnecting rooms are available - you'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door. Single rooms available.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with some themed nights • 1 visit to Moroccan and Italian restaurant per week of stay, reservation required • Late continental breakfast from 10:00-12:00 and light snacks available from 15:00-17:30 • Unlimited locally produced beer, wine, spirits and cocktails for adults, soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water, all from 10:00-23:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide
- Top Properties Platinum hotels are either 4 or 5 star, and have to score ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ with 90% or more of customers.
- More Luggage Check in 23kg and carry up to 7kg of hand luggage.
- Priority Transfers Thomson Platinum hotels are always the first or second drop-off.
- Day-before Check-in Jump the queue with UK day-before check-in where available.
- Platinum Service Specialist Holiday Advisors are available at your hotel. Plus, at selected properties, you get access to a private Platinum lounge.
- You'll only be entitled to all the benefits listed above if you book one of our package holidays. You'll see exactly what's included on the Options page before you book your holiday. Please see our A-Z Guide for further information.