Caribbean Village Agador
in Agadir, Marrakech, Morocco
Caribbean Village Agador details
“Offering up a beachside location and a good choice of restaurants, this All Inclusive hotel is great value for money.”
On the design front, this place is all flat-roofed, whitewashed buildings and pretty mosaic pathways. It’s set in landscaped gardens, too, so greenery stretches in every direction. There are plenty of private nooks where you can relax, but the pool scene gets the most attention. There are three outdoor pools, and each one comes with its own terrace and snack bar. Plus, the grounds give way to a sandy beach so you’ve plenty of options when it comes to sunbathing.
Alternatively, you can head for the new wellness centre. This pared-down space comes with a traditional Turkish bath, a series of mood-lit massage rooms, and a luxurious treatment list. A gym caters for the more active crowd.
Inside, the hotel is a picture of elegance. Shared spaces are accessorised with pretty metal lanterns, geometric floor tiles, and brightly-coloured wall-hangings. Bedrooms have a similar look and feel, this time featuring black-and-white wall tiles, heavy swag curtains and dark-wood furniture. In terms of extras, they come with private balconies or terraces, and satellite TVs.
When it comes to food, the Caribbean Village takes its All Inclusive status seriously. Big global buffets are the order of the day in the main restaurant, with eggs and omelettes cooked to order at breakfast. On top of that, there are four specialist eateries, including a Japanese sushi bar and a steakhouse. The weekly Moroccan night is well worth a look, too. Local dishes aren’t the only thing on the menu – live music and belly dancing is, too.
Location• Situated just off Blvd du 20 Août, with its restaurants and shops • 580m to the beach • 1km to Agadir
• 3 Swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Umbrellas • Towels • Garden
• International buffet restaurant • Snack bar • The following are not included in your All inclusive package • 4 Specialist restaurants
• 4 Tennis courts • Minigolf • Multi-sports court • Boccia • Volleyball • Mini-football • Table tennis • Darts
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Disco 6 days a week • Karaoke • Weekly Moroccan theme night • Amphitheatre with live shows including cabaret
• 2 kids' pools • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Activity programme • Play area • Mini-disco • Highchairs on request • Cots
• 24hr Reception • Seating area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Hammam • Massage • Hydromassage • Body wraps • Pedicures • Manicures • Gift shop • Jewellery shop • Currency exchange facility • Fridges • Hairdryers • Dry cleaning • Laundry service • Ironing service • Billiards • Tennis equipment
All rooms have satellite TV with limited channels, telephone, & balcony or terrace.Twin rooms sleep 2 or 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child - extra beds are single beds.
We also offer Twin rooms for sole occupancy, Twin Quad rooms and Family rooms.
Twin Quad rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children and have 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed. Larger rooms sleeping 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children - extra beds are single beds are also available.
Family rooms sleeping up to 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children with 2 twin beds, 2 single beds - bunk beds for children - and a single sofa bed, are both available at a supplement.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks • Guests can dine at each of the 4 specialist restaurants once a week • Selection of locally produced alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks including wine, spirits, tea and coffee 10.30-24.00 - drinks at the disco are excluded • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur an extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide