Gran Bahia Principe La Romana
in La Romana, Dominican Republic - La Romana, Dominican Republic
Gran Bahia Principe La Romana details
The massive pool is the standout feature at this hotel – although the beachfront setting comes a close second.
This place has a really secluded feel to it – it’s set in lush, tropical gardens and backs on to sandy Mortero Beach. It’s on the south coast, about halfway between La Romana and Santo Domingo, so daytrips to both are easy.
The hotel’s main attraction is the pool. It’s a huge, curvy one, with fountains, palm-topped islands and a swim-up bar. It’s surrounded by a big sun terrace that’s set up with loungers and parasols. Nearby there’s a splash pool for children, plus a couple of al fresco whirlpool baths.
Meals are taken care of at the 4 restaurants. One lays on buffet spreads, while the other 3 are à la carte – Il Capriccio serves up traditional Italian meals, El Pescador specialises in seafood, and Le Gourmet features dishes like rack of lamb and duck with orange jelly.
After dinner, the hotel puts on loads of entertainment, ranging from merengue dancing to Caribbean-themed shows.
Location• Montero beach, located between Santo Domingo and La Romana • 30 mins from La Romana airport • 2 hrs from Punta Cana airport
30 minutes from La Romana airport, 2 hours from Punta Cana airport
• Swimming pool • Swim-up bar • Pool bar • Beach bar • Pool towels
• Buffet restaurant • 3 à la carte speciality restaurants - Italian, seafood and gourmet • All restaurants are non-smoking and air-conditioned • Snack bar • New Year gala dinner
• Activities programme • Gym • 2 tennis courts • Paddle tennis court • Games room with table tennis
• Entertainment programme • Disco • Amphitheatre • Lobby bar
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years
• Solarium • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Scuba diving • Shopping centre • Laundry service • Spa • Beauty treatments • Massage • Casino • Pool table
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, bathroom with hydromassage shower, sofa bed, satellite TV, alarm clock, telephone, minibar refilled daily and hairdryer. Standard rooms are junior suites and have 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
We also offer Golden Club junior suites.
Golden Club junior suite upgrades include private Golden reception, welcome cocktail, 4 à la carte dinners per week, private Casa Club, free internet and newspapers in the Casa Club, coffee maker, beach towel in room, bathrobe and slippers, 24hr room service, nightly turndown service, VIP amenities, umbrella on request at reception, telephone line for private attention.
Luxury Bahia Principe Don Pablo Collection suites have 2 double or a king-size canopy bed, pillow top mattress, sofa-bed, ceiling fan, hydro-massage shower, minibar, butler service on request, bathrobes, slippers, turn-down service, 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi and a balcony or terrace. These suites are in an exclusive area and have private check-in and check-out, private lounge serving premium drinks, Palmyra exclusive buffet restaurant with premium wines included, a separate swimming area with waiter service and premium drinks, unlimited dinners at the speciality restaurants and 20% discount on spa treatments.
• Full Board buffet meals and evening à la carte dining • 24-hour snacks • Unlimited national brand alcoholic beverages and soft drinks - 24-hour • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Gran Bahia Principe La Romana:
in La Romana
in Bavaro, Bavaro
in Las Terrenas, Samana
in Playa Dorada, Bavaro
in Punta Cana, Bavaro
in San Juan, Dominican Republic North - Puerto Plata