Accra Beach Hotel & Spa details
If you’re looking for a Caribbean hideaway within easy reach of the action, the Accra Beach Hotel is a great choice.
This recently refurbished hotel is just metres from Rockley Beach, widely regarded as one of the best in Barbados. Meanwhile, a five-minute taxi ride will get you to popular St Lawrence Gap, the epicentre of the island’s after-dark scene. And Barbados’ capital, Brigetown, is just a ten-minute drive along the coast.
Back at the hotel, the swimming pools are the centre of attention. There are two to choose from, the larger of which comes with a man-made cave for an added lagoon-like effect.
Elsewhere, the Chakra Spa puts relaxation at the top of the agenda. The line-up here includes a sauna, a whirlpool bath and a series of mood-lit massage rooms.
When it comes to mealtimes, there are two restaurants – a beachside one that serves up a fusion of Caribbean and International cuisine and a Polynesian eatery that specialises in spicy soups and noodle dishes. Light snack lunches are also available during the day.
As for the bedrooms, they’re elegantly dressed in pastel prints and light-wood furniture. Trimmings like air-conditioning and satellite TVs come as standard.
Location• On the beach
• 2 swimming pools • Swim-up bar • Lagoon poolside bar
• Wytukai Polynesian restaurant • Oceanfront Coco Patch restaurant for buffet breakfast and à la carte dinner
• Gym • Watersports and scuba diving at the Activities Centre - transfers included • Snorkelling equipment • Boogieboards • Games room
• Manager's weekly cocktail party • Weekly barbecue and floor show • Sand Bar • Piano player • Karaoke
• Chakra Spa • Beauty clinic • Hairdresser • Boutique • Laundry service
Island-view rooms sleep up to 3 and have bathroom, a king-size bed or twin beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, telephone, internet, coffee-maker and hairdryer. Ocean-view rooms are also available with facilities as above plus a balcony sea-view.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide