Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa details
Close to the beach and looking out towards the sea, the Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa has a first-class setting.
You get a bird’s eye view of Arenal d’en Castell when you stay at the Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa. The property is set on top of a hill, so it looks out over the resort’s sandy bay and the Mediterranean Sea.
It’s easy to get out and about when you stay here. The town’s beach, bars and restaurants are just a five-minute walk away. Plus, the hotel runs a shuttle bus service to the beach, six days a week.
The hotel itself is a peaceful place, because it’s not got many neighbours. You’ll have no trouble relaxing as you laze on your sunlounger by the large L-shaped swimming pool.
Finally, the Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa is part of the Thomson Gold collection, so you can expect great things on the food and entertainment front. The main restaurant puts on big buffets every night and, after dinner, comedians, singers and dance acts perform by the poolside.
Location• 325m downhill to the sandy, horseshoe-shaped beach and resort centre • Courtesy bus to the beach 6 days a week, subject to demand
• Swimming pool • Pool snack bar
• Buffet dining room for meals • Lunchtime snacks • Themed evening meals
• Card tables • Games room • Billiards • Table tennis
• Entertainment, May-Oct held poolside until midnight • Variety of professional acts, cabaret and live music • 2 lounges • Bar • Satellite TV
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Wi-Fi • Sauna • Whirlpool bath
This hotel is part of our Thomson Gold range. It's been chosen with adults in mind, so we don't accept bookings for under 16s. Please see Gold in the A-Z Guide for more information. Please note that this is a non-smoking hotel, however, smoking is allowed around the pool area and on the hotel room balconies. There are smoke detectors in the hotel bedrooms that will sound if people smoke in the rooms.
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, TV‚ phone, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and hairdryer. Twin rooms with sea-view and Double rooms are also available.
We also offer Superior rooms and Suites.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, an extra bed, tea/coffee facilities, superior soft furnishings, bathrobes, fruit, wine and flowers on arrival, iron/board and sea view.
Suites sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, sofa-bed and facilities as per Superior rooms plus a separate lounge, whirlpool bath and sea view.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board meals • Local alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-24.00 • House wines, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00 • Available until 12.00 on day of departure • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa:
in Cala'n Bosch, Menorca