Marina Parc Hotel details
Marina Parc Hotel's waterpark has got loads to keep speed demons grinning like Cheshire cats. The crowning glory is the supersized Sidewinder, which propels you up and down a half-pipe at a knuckle-whitening pace. There’s a brilliant line-up of slides, too. Competitive types can race each other down the multi-laners or corkscrew down the tubes. And the whole family can go shooting down the inflatable ring rides. After all that, there’s the wave pool to cool off in, and kids have got plenty of pint-sized slides to play on, too. You’re not short of things to do over at the hotel, either, from activities in the kids' club, to sports like football and tennis. And to top it all off, it’s set in 12 acres of greenery, and it’s really close to Arenal Beach – you can walk it in less than 10 minutes.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• 200m to shops, bars and restaurants • 600m to resort centre • Bus stop outside
Distance to beach:
• Wi-Fi zones throughout from May 2014 • 24-hour reception • Money exchange* • Launderette* • Internet*
• 3 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool snack bar • Waterpark
• Air-conditioned, non-smoking buffet restaurant with show cooking • Italian corner • Chinese à la carte area* 2 evenings a week
• Table tennis • Pool table • Billiards • Darts • Tennis • Football • Volleyball • Boules • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Bicycle hire* • Scuba diving*
Health & Fitness
• Gym • Sauna* • Whirlpool bath* • Steam bath*
• Outdoor entertainment venue • Games room*
• Parent and toddler sessions at least 3 days a week - except in Jul and Aug • Infants under 2 years get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • 3 children's pools • First Choice kids' club • Playroom • Playground • Kids' buffet • Highchairs* • Cots*
Standard rooms have twin beds, sofa-bed, air-conditioning and heating, satellite TV, phone, fridge, hairdryer and a balcony or terrace.
1 bedroom apartments sleep 4 with twin beds and 2 sofa-beds, 2 bedroom apartments sleep 6 with 2 twin bedrooms and 2 sofa-beds and 3 bedroom apartments sleep 8 with 3 twin bedrooms and 2 sofa-beds, all have facilities as per Standard rooms plus a kitchenette.
Junior suites sleeping 2 adults and 2 children with a twin bedroom, sofa-beds in the lounge area and facilities as per Standard rooms are available.
First Choice Kids' Club
- Character-themed club rooms and activities
- Fun-tastic sessions designed by childcare experts
- We're open for day and evening sessions
- Club rooms that put health and safety first
- We work to UK childcare recommendations
Food: Buffet meals. Tea and cake 16.00-17.00.
Drink: Selected beer, wine, local spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee 11.00-23.00.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
We’ve been whizzing down the rides here since it opened, and we reckon they’re pretty tough to beat – the Sidewinder definitely got our hearts pumping. That’s why we’ve given it an awesome 8 on our Splash-o-meter.