Gran Paradiso Art Hotel details
It’s easy to see why the Gran Paradiso Art Hotel is so popular – incredible views and home-made Italian food are just a couple of its selling points.
Views don’t get much better than the ones at the Gran Paradiso Art Hotel. This modern property is nestled into a hillside, so it looks out over the Bay of Naples and the whole of the Sorrentine peninsula. Better still, it’s easy to get down to the town centre – the hotel lays on a shuttle bus 12 times a day.
The property itself has been designed to make the most of the incredible views. Take the swimming pool, for instance. It’s set in an elevated terrace that faces the sea, and it’s surrounded by loungers and parasols, so you’ve got plenty in the way of relaxation spots.
At mealtimes, you can expect a mixture of international favourites and Italian staples. In the mornings, cooked options like sausage, egg and bacon, sit alongside continental fare like pastries, fruit, ham and cheese. For lunch and dinner, meanwhile, it’s all about home-cooked Italian specialities, such as pasta, salad and meat.
Location• 1.5km to Sant Agnello Beach • Positioned 800m above Sant Agnello on a hillside with a small, steep road, dimly lit in the evenings, leading down into the resort centre • Sorrento centre is approximately 3km away • Transfers will be by bus and then minibus • Hotel offers shuttle bus service into the centre of Sorrento 12 times daily
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • 2 sun terraces with impressive views • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool and beach towel service
• Contemporary, non-smoking and air-conditioned restaurant with sea views - serves à la carte and buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Al fresco dining on request • Lunchtime snack bar
• Small gym • Massage
• Modern, stylish lounge bar with TV • Live music twice a week
• Highchairs • Cots for hire
• 24-hour reception • Wi-Fi throughout • Money exchange • Air-conditioning • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning May to October, satellite TV, phone, internet access, room service, sitting area and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Sea-view rooms and Superior Sea-view rooms available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Gran Paradiso Art Hotel:
in La Romana, La Romana