Hotel Parco del Sole details
This little gem is situated in the smaller resort of Sant' Agnello, within easy walking distance of the central square and railway station.
The Parco del Sole is a traditional Italian hotel, situated in the smaller resort of Sant' Agnello. It has attractive gardens at the end of a drive which is topped off by a beautiful fountain. It's a friendly, welcoming place to stay, with a swimming pool at the rear of the main building and is within easy walking distance of Sant'Agnello's central square and railway station.
Location• 100m to resort centre of St Agnello with shops and restaurants • 50m to nearest café and bar • 2km from Sorrento‚ off the Corso Italia • Daily hotel-run shuttle bus to Sorrento at fixed times - public bus service operates every 20 mins • 1km from Marinella‚ a shingle beach with bathing platforms - open mid-May to end of Sept and reached by lift or steps
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
• Swimming pool, open May-end Oct - can be busy during peak season • Whirlpool bath zone • Sunbeds and towels • Pool snack bar
• 'Alexandra' restaurant offering local and international cuisine • Snack lunch available • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for dinner
• Low-key weekly live music • Piano bar/lounge open twice weekly
• Children's section of main pool • Cots • Highchairs
• Wi-Fi in reception • Air-conditioning, mid Jun to mid Sep • Money exchange • Laundry service
All rooms are Superior rooms, sleeping up to 3 with twin or double beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, shower, satellite TV with BBC World, phone, hairdryer and balcony with garden or pool view.
Honeymooners get fresh fruit and a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide