Grand Hotel Nastro Azzurro details
Standout views and a romantic rooftop bar set the Grand Hotel Nastro Azzurro apart from the crowd. It’s no wonder it’s a Thomson Couples favourite.
The Grand Hotel Nastro Azzurro has just scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, which are handed out when a hotel gets consistently good reviews from the public. And it's easy to see why people rate this place so highly. It's set high above Sorrento, so you can look forward to panoramic views over the bays of Naples and Salerno. What’s more, getting out and about couldn’t be easier – there’s a shuttle bus that’ll whisk you to Sorrento in 15 minutes.
The hotel swimming pool is the best place to soak up the views. It’s set in sleek decking and comes with two built-in whirlpool baths. You’ll find a couple of other hot tubs in the surrounding gardens, which are dotted with palms and citrus trees. And when you fancy a pick-me-up, just head for the poolside bar.
At mealtimes, expect a selection of antipasti, meat and fish in the elegant Le Ginestre eatery. There’s an a la carte restaurant, too. Before dinner, the rooftop bar is the place to be for cocktails and to enjoy live music once a week.
Location• 1.5km to the local village of Colli di Fontanalle with a few bars and restaurants and a small supermarket • 7km to Sorrento • Hotel-run courtesy bus to Sorrento 08.00-23.30 • Courtesy bus to the beach and town taking approx. 30 minutes - beach has deckchairs and parasols included • Please note - All Inclusive is not applicable at the beach - drinks and snacks are payable locally.
1 hour 40 minutes
• Swimming pool, Apr-Oct • 2 whirlpools • Sunbeds • Poolside bar and restaurant • Pool towels available at reception • Gardens
• 'Le Ginestre' main restaurant • Breakfast restaurant with terrace • 'Le Sirenuse' à la carte restaurant • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • Dinner in the à la carte restaurant - 10% discount voucher for guests • Gentlemen must wear long trousers in all restaurants for evening meals
• Tennis • Table tennis • Boules • Board games
• Relaxed evening entertainment • Weekly music at the Sunset bar, May-Oct
• Free Wi-Fi in reception, bar and lounge • Air-conditioning, mid-May to mid-October • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not part of your All Inclusive package: • Beauty centre treatments and massage in hotel • Dry cleaning • Laundry service • Ironing room - ironing board and iron available on request • Money exchange
In April and October the Sunset bar is weather dependant and at the manager's discretion. Entertainment may also be limited in April and October. The à la carte restaurant is open from May to October, but in April there will be an à la carte section in the main restaurant.
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, minibar, hairdryer, phone and beach towels. Standard rooms are in the main block and have a garden view and a balcony. Rooms without a balcony which have access to an individual area on the shared roof terrace with sunloungers and a fridge stocked with drinks are available at a deduction.
We also offer Limited sea-view rooms without a balcony, Standard limited sea-view rooms, Superior garden-view rooms, and Superior limited sea-view rooms in the main building and Superior garden-view, Superior limited sea-view and Superior sea-view rooms in the Occhio Marino annexe.
Limited sea-view rooms without a balcony have access to an individual area on the shared roof terrace with sunloungers and a fridge stocked with drinks.
Superior rooms have a coffee machine, DVD player with access to DVD library at reception, luxury toiletries and bathrobes. Superior rooms in the Occhio Marino annexe are of a more classical Sorrentine style - some come with a four-poster bed - with modern additions for relaxation and comfort. The Occhio Marino building and the main block are connected by an open walkway.
• Full Board meals • Lunch at pool snack bar • Packed lunches on request • Unlimited local and international alcoholic and non-alcohlic drinks, until 24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide