Hotel Alinn Boutique details
Pulled up against the pine-topped Dalaman mountains and looking out towards the Mediterranean Sea, the Alinn Boutique Hotel is a real away-from-it-all escape. Its pool scene is particularly impressive. There’s a main s-shaped swirl of blue in the middle of landscaped grounds and a second, crescent-shaped number tucked next to the hotel. Both are edged by cushioned sunloungers, parasols and hammocks.
In the lobby, a revolving door opens up onto cream marble floors, red velvet Ottoman chairs and crystal chandeliers. In the air-conditioned bedrooms, meanwhile, the white furniture and gold drapes are testament to simplicity. All the extras you’d expect – satellite TV, hairdryer and minibar – are here, as well as a free safety deposit box.
When it comes to food, you’re in for something special. Chefs bake loaves of bread daily, and the results get special mention in TripAdvisor reviews. The buffet restaurant is really stylish thanks to the dark-wood furniture and black table runners. And the food is a mix of international and local favourites. By the main pool there’s a hut serving up made-to-order gözlemes, and elsewhere there’s a dessert bar where honeyed pastries line up next to fruit platters. You’ve got an à la carte restaurant, too, specialising in seafood.
The hotel’s spa offers wellness treatments, and there’s an indoor pool and a Turkish bath and sauna. Sports-wise, there’s tennis and a gym, and bike hire is available. And, if you make the ten-minute walk down to the private beach, there’s a regular shuttle bus that’ll run you back up the steep slope. Lastly, Sarigerme’s shops and bars are around an eight-minute walk away.
Location• 1km to the beach • 1km to resort centre, bars, restaurants and shops • 400m to nightclub • 800m to bus stop
• 3 swimming pools - 1 indoor is heated • Sunbeds with cushions • Umbrellas • Whirlpool bath
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant • A la carte open-air restaurant
• Daytime activities • Tennis • Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Steam bath • Aerobics • Bikes
• Evening entertainment programme • Live music • Theme nights • 2 lounges • 3 bars • TV room
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Floodlights for tennis • Wellness centre • Spa treatments • Massage • Money exchange • Room service • Mini-market • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, telephone, bathroom, minibar with water/ fruit juice and balcony. Standard rooms sleep 2 with twin beds and pool view.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in main buffet restaurant • Selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, served by the glass 10.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Exclusively for Adults
- Thomson’s Exclusively for Adults range offers you the chance to find total tranquillity in a resort free from the bustle of families and young people
- This carefully selected range of resort offers you the chance to enjoy a relaxed and independent break with your partner or a group of close friends
- Thomson and the resort owners guarantee not knowingly to sell to anyone under the age of 16
- See Adult Properties in the A-Z Guide for more information
Hotels similar to the Hotel Alinn Boutique:
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts