Hilton Dalaman Resort & Spa details
Cutting-edge design and top-of-the-range facilities – this beachside hotel takes relaxation to a new level.
It's the facilities that really set this hotel apart. You’ve got seven outdoor pools and three indoor ones, plus an aqua park playground with slides and chutes. Add a state-of-the-art spa and plenty of daytime activities, and you’re pretty much spoilt for choice.
The design of the hotel is impressive, too. The architects have taken a flamboyant-meets-minimalist approach, combining glass panels with sweeping contours and open-plan spaces. Take the lobby. Sitting under a giant glass roof, it’s a bit like an aircraft hangar with sofas and palm trees. All the 21 bars and restaurants here have had the same treatment. At the Far East for instance, diners take their pick from sushi and Oriental delicacies amid slatted wooden screens, piano-gloss tables and cube-shaped chairs. The theme is the same everywhere - funky, neon-bright furniture set against plain brown or white backdrops.
You can expect great things on the room front as well. They’re as hip as they come. Expect sleek fabric headboards, organic colours and retro-style furnishings.
As for location, it’s two kilometres from Sarigerme. Just mere metres away is a private beach that comes with a full quota of watersports.
Location• On the beach • 2km to Sarigerme • 15km to Dalaman Airport
• 7 outdoor swimming pools - 1 with waterslides & 3 indoor • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar
• Main buffet restaurant • 2 snack bars • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 5 speciality à la carte restaurants - Far Eastern with Teppanyaki, Mediterranean, Finesse Indian, Turkish and seafood - reservations and cover charge for adults required at all • Some premium brand alcoholic drinks
• Aqua park • Gym • Turkish bath • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Tennis • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Table football • Table tennis • Aerobics • Darts • Yoga • Squash court • Minigolf • Mega Chess
• Organised daytime activities • Occasional evening shows • Themed bars • Disco and live music
• 2 children's pools - 1 with waterslides • Children's buffet • Cartoon cinema • Playground • Mini-aqua park • Mini-disco • Baby sitting service at a charge
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Imported drinks • Scuba diving • Snorkelling • Tennis floodlights • Sailing • Canoes • Catamarans • Water-skiing • Parasailing • Jewellery shop • Boutique • Souvenir shop • Mini-market • Spa • Beauty salon • Hairdresser • Massage • Laundry service • Money exchange • 24hr room service • Children's games area • Internet in rooms • Billiards • Pedalos • Windsurfing - licence only • Doctor service
All rooms have a shower in bath and rain shower, air-conditioning, phone, LCD TV with satellite channels, minibar, slippers, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, iron/board, magnifying mirror and balcony or terrace.
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with a king-size or 2 large twin beds, sofa-bed, child bed and mountain view. Sole occupancy rooms and Sea-view rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Family rooms, Deluxe rooms and Junior suites.
Family rooms sleep up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children have 2 bedrooms with a connecting door and 2 bathrooms. They have an inland view and are on the 1st and 2nd floors.
Deluxe rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with facilities as Standard rooms plus a sea view and direct access to the pool.
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children and has a separate bedroom with a king-size bed, a sofa-bed in the lounge, direct access to the pool and sea view.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late breakfast • Local and selected international alcoholic and soft drinks • Minibar in room restocked daily with soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide