Lagoon Hotel details
The peaceful Lagoon Hotel teams mountain views with easy access to Hisaronu’s town centre and Olu Deniz’s popular Blue lagoon.
The Lagoon Hotel is set in a quiet residential area of Hisaronu, and is overlooked by pine-cloaked mountains. The property is about a 15-minute walk from the town centre’s shops and restaurants, and less than a 10-minute drive from Olu Deniz’s photogenic Blue Lagoon.
Careful attention has been paid to the hotel’s interiors. The lobby, for example, has been designed with a chic, Parisian theme in mind. Neutral walls are accessorised with rococo-style chairs and plush red sofas, and there’s even an etching of the Eiffel Tower on one of them.
Outside, you’ll find a good-sized swimming pool. It’s bordered by colourful loungers and umbrellas, and has a neighbouring bar, where you can grab snacks and cold drinks throughout the day.
The hotel’s restaurant serves up buffet breakfasts in the mornings, and offers a waiter service lunch and dinner. The menu features Turkish specialities like meze, and international dishes such as pasta and roast beef.
Location• Quiet location • 200m to resort centre • 5km to Olu Deniz shingle beach
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Pool bar • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Restaurant by the pool • Buffet breakfast • Waiter service at lunch and dinner • Turkish and international food
• Pool • Darts • Table tennis • Video games • Introductory scuba lesson in pool
• Evening entertainment • Live music, high season only • Bar • 2 lounges - 1 with TV • Turkish night • Karaoke • Quiz night • Barbecue night • Bingo
• Children’s section of main pool • Playground • Children's menu • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Laundry service • Wi-Fi
All rooms have a shower, phone, hairdryer, TV and balcony or terrace. Air-conditioning and minifridge are available at a charge.
Twin rooms sleep 2 or 3 with a double or twin beds and an extra bed. Twin rooms for sole occupancy are also available at a supplement.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide